“Awesome meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Mediterranean

Cafe Mediterranean
Ranked #207 of 1,350 Restaurants in Makati
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Pedro, Philippines
“Awesome meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I've seen this restaurant in other areas like Alabang but not really in the mood for this type of food. Seeking a different dining experience we opted for this place and it was surprising how much I was able to reacquaint myself with Mediterranean food. Wow, they have this and that was the first comments... We had quite a few of the dishes and all were really good. We got a table in the closed room in the back and it was great to have the seclusion for just two couples having a late lunch. Next time I have to leave room for "more" dessert, haha!

• Visited February 2013

San Fernando, Philippines
“Not Bad but was Better Before”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I used to frequent this Cafe Mediterranean plenty of times, thinking it was a four star type restaurant but the last time I visited, I didn't enjoy it so much.

I usually order the half butter rice/half pita platter that comes with four types of meat, a plethora of sauces, and of course the butter rice and pita. The last time we visited, I just didn't enjoy it to much. The meat didn't have that great flavor that I'm used to and the butter rice was a bit bland. It's usually packed with flavor.

It could just be an off day but I will definitely eat back and try it again. Like I said, I've been coming here for awhile now so it was a bit of a shock the last time I went. This is though probably one of the best places to eat in Rockwell, in my opinion. I'd give it a try if you were in the area and wanted some good Mediterranean food.

Visited February 2013
Boracay, Philippines
“Small portions and semi good food quality !”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had the Beef Gyros with French fries and bottomless Ice tea. I believe my server was kind of stressed after my 7th refill of my glass , as I was very thirsty . The beef was cold and dry and the over all portion was maybe 70 grams of meat,The french fries were good, but as well maybe all in all 16 sticks, the Zazizki was old and the cucumber in it was even older . The over all portion was very small compare to the price , so value and quality did not meet my expectations . I lived an worked in greece for some time and expected something being more closer to a greek restaurant, but maybe my expectations are too high

• Visited January 2013
Hong Kong
“Never fails!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I eat here all the time and I never, never, never EVER get tired of it. My bro loves the Pomodoro Secchi. He is not as adventurous as I am--and I love everything. My favourite has to be the Eggplant Parmigiana, though I seriously suggest you try the Moussaka and the Kebabs and everything else while you're at it.

• Visited September 2012
Makati
“Superb platter!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

This restaurant is one of my favorites, away from traditional dishes, i can consider this one of the best! From gyros to kebabs, tender and delicious!

For an empty stomach, i suggest that you try their kebab platter - a mix of chicken, beef, pork & kofta served with rice! I always ask for extra baba ghanoush.

Ambiance is also good. Servers are polite and will cater to your needs. Value for money is okay.

• Visited December 2011