The Makati Apartelle continues to be our home away from home.....I spent a great deal of time here during 2013 and early 2014. My partner and baby girl along with her grandmother paid a recent visit there as well. The Makati Apartelle is located in a typical Filipino neighborhood----staying here allows you to enjoy Metro Manila while saving a great deal of money. You can shop at the nearby market as well as grocery stores....Shopsmart/Shopwise/SM Hypermart/Rustans/Waltermart etc etc etc.....The staff is very kind and attentive. The cleaning girls take great pride in keeping the place clean......Tess is full of historical knowledge.....they really make you feel like family. There is a water store directly across the street....need laundry done? Just ask the staff where the best place is.....Fat Dragon is a very yummie/affordable nearby place to eat/have a beer.....Need a trike? Ask for RANDY.....Tell everyone Nicole's papa sent you.......GREAT PLACE TO STAY......friendly people. SAFE/CLEAN/AFFORDABLE...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One-bedroom fully furnished units with A/C, refrigerator, 21" colored TV with cable, double bed (48" by 75" in size), living-room and dining sets, kitchenette with electric kettle, electronic security vault, free local telephone calls within Metro-Manila, free WiFi and an all-female friendly staff. Change of linens, towels and daily housekeeping is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Makati Apartelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makati Apartelle Hotel Makati
- Makati Apartelle Metro Manila