“Beautiful hotel, wonderful staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Artina Suites Hotel

Artina Suites Hotel
Ranked #21 of 80 Hotels in Makati
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Beautiful hotel, wonderful staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Artina Suites Hotel was a wonderful place to stay in Makati. I stayed there for almost 2 weeks, and couldn't ask for a more accommodating place. The hotel employees were always very friendly and very eager to offer help with anything that me and my family needed. There was always somebody available at the desk to help with anything, and I felt that I was very safe staying here.

Also they have a restaurant located conveniently right next to the lobby, which serves delicious filipino-style dishes. I could not ask for a more comfortable hotel. Thank you Artina Suites Hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Christine C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

my relative's wedding was held there at their function room, the artina's gallery cafe. The place was amazing and the food was just exquisite. And we had a great time. After the wedding, we stayed one night at the hotel, it's very comfortable and sleeping there feels safe. At the morning, we ate breakfast, which was also great :DD

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Lavienne
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Artina Suites & Hotel is by far the best place for me to stay when in Makati whether it's for a night, a couple or more. The hotel employees are very friendly and courteous; you won't have a hard time requesting for their help. Service in the resto is also fast; I can't help noticing it in the few times I've stayed. Three of us stayed in the hotel on April 28, and it was wonderful because our beds have pillows that are soft and really, really comfy. The room is also spacious, there was no difficulty moving about. What's even wonderful is that it's super close to Makati Avenue, and also just a stone's throw away from Rockwell.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet :-)
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank TengRFormoso
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I purchased a voucher of Artina Suites from a group buying website, and I must say it was a very good deal. The room and bathroom are super clean and tastefully designed. Staff (receptionist, dining staff) are courteous. Shout out to Kris (front desk) who immediately provided me easy commute directions through email. Yes, it is really easy to commute to Artina since jeeps pass directly in front of the hotel. The hotel is located in a residential neighborhood so there are no restaurants outside the hotel. But it's ok since A. Venue mall is just walking distance. Overall, I would love to have a staycation here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank ceeeeeeej
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Just returned March 11, 2013..Stayed at Artina seven days before I ventured to Cebu and Bohol for two weeks and back to Artina one more day before returning to Chicago, U.S.A. Really a great hotel, just far enough from all the busy part but easy walking distance to so much and a safe area.They treated me like one of their family, great room, very clean, nice bathroom, lots of closet space, very secure hotel, 24-7, great breakfast, newspaper at my door every morning , good Wi Fi, The staff so helpful and respectful, everyone form the maids on up.... Arranged for excellent transportation to and from airport and to anywhere,ride the jeepneys, fun, Be sure to visit the Green Belt Area restaurants and shopping, beautiful, and Intramouras, historical place, very interesting.... Overall the staff made my stay so meaningful and really appreciate all of their efforts....Even met the owner one day, a real gentleman.......

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Robert H
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

i love their rooms. very spacious and clean. their food is very good and the prices are affordable. staff are very accommodating and patient. parking is adequate. the place is near a. venue mall and is accessible by cab or jeepneys. its accessible to rockwell as well as glorietta and greenbelt. thank u so much for making our stay a memorable one!

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Stardusttravel
Manila
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I, together with my office mate booked a one night accommodation to this hotel as a way of celebrating Valentine's Day and partly a girl-bonding moment too. The beautiful pictures posted on their website really matches the actual view when we arrived there...with one problem, its surroundings... window view... and even the way going there is a turn off! You can't find a romantic view or whatsoever, in short, it's not really a desired or perfect place for cheesy-romantic couple. It's being circled and crowded by residential roofs. Though it's a quiet neighborhood but not exactly what I expected...I was actually hoping that it's surrounded by bars, fancy restaurants, shopping centers or movie houses but it's not. Even if it's in Makati and near the aristocratic Ayala but you have to ride a taxi to get to 'civilization'. I mean, we wouldn't mind walking but if you're walking with a seemingly-ghost-town ambiance and a paranoia-feeling that someone might snatch your belonging is a risk we wouldn't want to take. Anyhow, the room we had was just perfect that we didn't went out anymore and just decided to stay, rest and pamper ourselves..as if we just went there to have a good sleep! By the way, there's a nearby convenient store, about 3 blocks away, we went there to buy slippers, drinks and junk foods. Then we requested for a room-service massage for 400.00 pesos each (pricey yet the service didn't meet its value). The dinner and breakfast on the following day was complimentary and I must say, the free meals was just okay but you can order another food on the menu if you want. The staff were nice and accommodating, I just don't like the restaurant staff's nosy look when we were about to check out. They were peeping and judgingly looking at us like we we're lesbians or something. Overall, though we had a good sleep but I don't think I'll be coming back to this hotel...one experience is enough to tell a story.

Room Tip: we stayed at room 12
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends