“Music, dancing, drinks!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

It's less of a "restaurant" and more of an indoor/outdoor bar. The place had a lot of people, with live music and seemed to be a good time. I hung out for about an hour before moving along.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The name 'cafe' is misleading. This place is more like an outdoor bar. Place is crowded and full of expats and high-class hookers! Their Mango Mojito is a must try. The waitresses are more than pleasing to look at. My second visit here. Food is good. I nice place to hang out late at night and chat. I recommend this place if you have time!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am not fond of too much crowd so I keep on ignoring this resto while am browsing my choices for a place for lunch. Then my friend invited me. We had pork and some crepes and they are so amazing. No wonder this place is always crowded. Mojitos are wonderful too.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Had coffee there late at night - lots of people to watch but this is about it. The service is average. But the restrooms are clean!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have been there after our shopping on the mall. It was a nice place. We had our dinner over there. The food was delicious. The latin music and salsa dancing, we enjoy our time over there. Also, it's a nice place to meet new people.

2  Thank Hemo K