Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Willy
Damascus, Syria

A know how to treat And spoil client hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 19, 2019
I came to know about this hotel through my agent Jane Lopez And price is amazing and so is the suite where I enjoyed a panoramic bird's eyeview of entire Manila overlooking the Manila bay. Everything that you need to have a comfortable stay is well provided for from 2 doir ref to automatic hot water dish washer And dryer to automatic washing machine And hot air dryer. Very generous provision of coffee capsules And english tea And large comfortable with provision for an office space in living room And in bedroom making me do my Business any place i go with in the room. Large lagoon type pool, a grandious lobby with a door that gaind access to mall and supermarket. What more an all palete caterer 4th floor world class restaurants with live band bar And another roofdeck bar offers a one stop hotel that I didnt have to get out of hotel just go to place i need to go And buy anything that i need. I also met the very fine young gentleman By name of JJ Uy who is the General Manager of the hotel And he is very warm And polite and accommodating even reassuring me that anything I need will be attended for immediately And he made me feel secured in the area And comfortable. Staffs are very nice like all is perfect from food to service And amenities. Good run for my money. Every penny i spent in this hotel is worth it. I diffinitely reccommend it And will always come back.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Responded Sep 19, 2019
Dear Wael_b_alsarakbi,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at The Alpha Suites.

I truly appreciate the remarks you have given regarding the convenience, amenities, and service we provide. It is our goal to continuously exceed the expectations of our valued guests that's why we strive to be the best in all that we can offer.

NWMNL Lobby
    $29
  • StayForLong
Pool
View more hotels in Makati
All reviews basketball court father's day washer and dryer bedroom suite front office team complete kitchen coffee maker city view swimming pool duty manager world class home away from home great amenities complete amenities amazing hotel makati skyline upon check
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2019

We stayed in their 3 bedroom suite last August 17 to celebrate my husband's birthday. I would say that they have exceed our expectation and even surprised us with a greeting card and balloon. As a satisfied guest, we even booked the week after for another staycation. Employees are very warm, welcoming and always serve with a smile on their faces. Special shout-out to Ms. Lele Wu for always helping us and making sure how comfortable our stay at the Alpha Suites. Truly, their employees are really the assets of the Company. Breakfast by the pool is great. Definitely worth coming back!

Room tip: choose a higher floor for a greater view.
Date of stay: August 2019
TheAlphaSuites, Senior Asst. General Manager at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2019

Dear Joanncasio,

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and spacious.
Highly recommended to everyone!
Thanks to all staffs especially to Ms. Angelica Mae Mendoza. You made our stay very memorable. My grandchildren enjoyed celebrating their birthday in your hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheAlphaSuites, Senior Asst. General Manager at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear Louise_lorlan,

Reviewed September 13, 2019

The Alpha suites is like the Ritz but with the comforts of home.

This hotel was recommended to me by my friends and I’m glad I listened to them. I needed to find a place for an extended stay and Alpha suites went above and beyond my expectations. Here are just some of the things I love about this place:

#1 PEOPLE - The Manager, Mark, and his team (Angel, Marvin, Dexter, and everyone else from the Concierge team and Front desk), and the Balesin restaurant team (Jeff, Cocoy, & their team), Housekeeping (Briar & Julie) as well as the Bell services team and even security are so welcoming and friendly and hospitable - just overall a great team. I wish I could list all their names (I tried but there’s a lot of them) but they all just made me and my family feel comfortable, safe, and always able to provide absolute best service. They also gave my baby a gift- Alfie the bear- which was the cutest surprise ever and made my baby girl extra happy.

#2 THE ROOM - First class & contemporary design. Because we were at Alpha for an extended stay, Mark allowed us, with the help of the housekeeping team, to re-arrange our 2 bedroom suite to give the baby more space for crawling / walking. (I don’t believe this is something that all hotels would let their guests do so this was really amazing and helpful!) They also gave us a baby cot / playpen for the room. Housekeeping is on point on replenishing drinking water and toiletries as well as cleaning our room plus fresh towels / robes (the best!).

#3 LOCATION & AMENITIES - This hotel is walking distance to a lot of offices in Makati and definitely ideal for Business/ Corporate stays. I love that I only need to go down to get to different restaurants (at the mall or if you want to “go around the world” with international cuisine, they have restaurants on site at fourth floor which I believe is exclusive for alpha suites as well as Makati city club members). I’ve never seen anything like it where you could just pick the cuisine that you feel like eating and they most likely have it (from American cuisine to Japanese, Chinese, Greek, Italian, Mexican, French, Thai, etc etc). And yes- all in one floor!

Another cool plus here is the Rustan’s supermarket! It’s just at the basement so you almost don’t really need to leave the building cause everything’s pretty much here. They also have free breakfast at the Balesin restaurant (Filipino breakfast) which I love love love (Tapsilog, Longganisa lucban, Tocino, Daing na bangus plus an egg station that will cook whatever type of egg you want- omelet with everything’s my fave).

They also gave a really nice pool area (with kiddie pool and swim lap areas for those who wants to exercise/ do some laps). There’s also a small play area, gym, spa, and so many more!

Parking is also not an issue and they also gave me a pocket wifi - yay! :)

I could go on an on but overall, I love this place and I’m definitely coming back! ❤️

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank kristabianca
TheAlphaSuites, Senior Asst. General Manager at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Dear Kristabianca,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at The Alpha Suites.

I am very pleased to know that your family had an enjoyable stay with us. We know the importance of family time that's why we're delighted that you chose our hotel for your staycation.

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 Nights. I like how they check the rooms twice a day to make sure your stock with everything you need. The price for the suite was unbeatable with a lot of amenities. Kitchen, washer & dryer and etc. customer service was top notched. I recommend staying here. Very close to nightlife ( poblacion ) and Mall ( rockwell ).

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank vinimack
TheAlphaSuites, Senior Asst. General Manager at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear Vinimack,

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Our first time at The Alpha Suites has been superb. Not perfect due to room transfer issue for our second night from the get go but overall it has been a pleasant stay because the 2 bedroom suite was very spacious, cozy, comfortable with an amazing view of the city. Loved the interiors and the complete appliances. Staff onsite were very courteous and warm too. The only thing I would recommend is to improve their email correspondence because responses were very canned and cold. Nevertheless, when we got there, the personal interaction was very welcoming especially Marvin who assisted us when we checked in. We will definitely come back. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheAlphaSuites, Senior Asst. General Manager at The Alpha Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Marie D,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at The Alpha Suites.

I have taken note of your comment on our email correspondence. Rest assured that we are continuously improving our service to give our valued guests the five-star experience that they deserve.