Joya Towers offers "condotel" (condo + hotel) units of different sizes. I stayed in one and two-bedrooms units. Each one came with a well-appointed kitchen (stocked with dishes, appliances, etc.) and a washer/dryer. There are flat-screen tvs in every room, and mostly modern-looking furniture. The gym and the pool area are also really nice, clean, modern, and well-attended. You also can't beat the selection of groceries at the Rustan's in the mall (Power Plant) across the street; it caters to ex-Pats who live/stay in the high-rises so you'll find a lot of gourmet (but pricey) items. The dry cleaner, 7-11, spa, and cafés on the ground floor of the building are also very nice and convenient.
There is however, wear and tear to the interior of the apartments and its furnishings. Stained couches and chairs, scuffed counters and walls, knobs missing on furniture, rust on the bathroom hardware--I saw this in all three units I stayed in.
Also, beware: the beds are very, very hard. It was difficult for me to get a good night's rest on them. If you are planning to have someone in your party sleep on the couch in the living room, make sure that it's big enough; some units only have a two-seater!
Wi-fi is serviceable. 30 minutes to download a 20-minute television show from iTunes.
The staff is very professional, friendly, and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Joya Lofts and Towers is a modern, unique and innovative concept. Consisting of two yin-yang shaped high-rise residential towers, Architects W. V. Coscolluela and Associates are responsible for the sheer elegance and beauty of these high-rise condominiums inspired by the Santana Row in San Francisco, California. Three masters are behind the artful interiors: Guillermo J. Valdez of California, Arlen P. De Guzman Design Associates and Erfe & Associates. Located at the exclusive and welcoming community of the Rockwell Center, Joya Lofts and Towers is a stone's throw away from the Power Plant Mall and minutes away from the Makati Central Business District and other major business districts such as Bonifacio Global City and Ortigas. Exclusive residential villages Dasmarinas Village and Forbes Park are also within close proximity. Rockwell's Joya Lofts and Towers continued to introduce innovations in the market as it has pioneered loft living in the country. Joya also offers all the recreation you want, with its swimming pools in tropical landscape setting, garden and playground which provide a breathtaking view for the podium units. Not to mention a fully equipped gym and spa services for your enjoyment and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Agoda, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Joya Lofts & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Joya Lofts & Towers Hotel Makati
- Joya Lofts And Towers
- Joya Lofts & Towers Makati, Metro Manila