I stayed in Joya for a few days in March. I originally planned to stay longer – about more than two weeks, – but after five days, I thought it was best to leave. I felt I was living in a bubble, because it was a swanky condotel in the middle of cramped Manila. I had a 30th-floor view of the city, which basically was the massive urban sprawl of the capital – i.e., not a pretty picture. The rooms were nice, but its veneer reeked of years of over-usage. Sleeping under the covers made me think of the millions of other guests (and probably their anonymous partners???) who came before me.
This was not a bad place, though. My rating reflects Joya’s price-worthiness, based on my experiences in other places where I had stayed each year I visit my home country. Joya was quite pricey on a per-night-basis. I stayed at Ascot in Ayala Centre the year before, and, I believe I should’ve stayed there again this year.
The personnel were exceptional. They were efficient, polite, and approachable. The chamber cleaners and security personnel deserve a special shout for excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Joya Lofts and Towers is a modern, unique and innovative concept. Consisting of two yin-yang shaped high-rise residential towers, Architects W. V. Coscolluela and Associates are responsible for the sheer elegance and beauty of these high-rise condominiums inspired by the Santana Row in San Francisco, California. Three masters are behind the artful interiors: Guillermo J. Valdez of California, Arlen P. De Guzman Design Associates and Erfe & Associates. Located at the exclusive and welcoming community of the Rockwell Center, Joya Lofts and Towers is a stone's throw away from the Power Plant Mall and minutes away from the Makati Central Business District and other major business districts such as Bonifacio Global City and Ortigas. Exclusive residential villages Dasmarinas Village and Forbes Park are also within close proximity. Rockwell's Joya Lofts and Towers continued to introduce innovations in the market as it has pioneered loft living in the country. Joya also offers all the recreation you want, with its swimming pools in tropical landscape setting, garden and playground which provide a breathtaking view for the podium units. Not to mention a fully equipped gym and spa services for your enjoyment and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Joya Lofts & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Joya Lofts And Towers
- Joya Lofts & Towers Hotel Makati
- Joya Lofts & Towers Makati, Metro Manila