We were pleasantly surprised once we checked in. Reception/check-in was courteous and prompt. Our single deluxe room on the 17th floor was snug but looked bigger due to the big windows and smart design solutions. The bedroom area was handsomely designed in soothing earth tones; the bathroom was clean and spacious; the kitchenette was fully equipped with pots and pans, glasses, flatware and cutlery, the refrigerator, stove and microwave were always spotless.
The hotel itself is in an oasis of tranquility called Rockwell, insulated from the usual hubbub of Manila. It's right across from the Power Plant Mall with its upscale shops, movies, supermarket and restaurants. The hotel feels almost joined at the hip with the Mall. Transportation is readily accessible, with a taxi stand across from the hotel. Security at the hotel is very good and polite, with no one allowed into the elevators without a room key. And that's one of the only two quibbles I have about Joya: They only provide one key per room, and the lighting level in the room at night is too low, which can be easily addressed.
The hotel has reasonable rates, which hopefully will not rise so that we can come back again for another pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Joya Lofts and Towers is a modern, unique and innovative concept. Consisting of two yin-yang shaped high-rise residential towers, Architects W. V. Coscolluela and Associates are responsible for the sheer elegance and beauty of these high-rise condominiums inspired by the Santana Row in San Francisco, California. Three masters are behind the artful interiors: Guillermo J. Valdez of California, Arlen P. De Guzman Design Associates and Erfe & Associates. Located at the exclusive and welcoming community of the Rockwell Center, Joya Lofts and Towers is a stone's throw away from the Power Plant Mall and minutes away from the Makati Central Business District and other major business districts such as Bonifacio Global City and Ortigas. Exclusive residential villages Dasmarinas Village and Forbes Park are also within close proximity. Rockwell's Joya Lofts and Towers continued to introduce innovations in the market as it has pioneered loft living in the country. Joya also offers all the recreation you want, with its swimming pools in tropical landscape setting, garden and playground which provide a breathtaking view for the podium units. Not to mention a fully equipped gym and spa services for your enjoyment and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Orbitz, Fastbooking, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Joya Lofts & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Joya Lofts & Towers Hotel Makati
- Joya Lofts And Towers
- Joya Lofts & Towers Makati, Metro Manila