Joya Towers is in a gated community right across the street from Power Plant Mall. The area is not typical of a Manila neighbourhood. There are two Starbucks on the streets and one more on the 3rd floor in the mall, outside the movie theatres.
Our room was on the 23rd floor and we asked for a room with a view of the city. Unfortunately, we didn't have that view, but rather a view of the other high-rises in the area. The room has full kitchen, a bit more than we needed for our stay. The fridge is handy as it kept our food from spoiling.
The shower in our room needed new silicone and a new sliding door. The rooms were cleaned daily and all staff was helpful, friendly and courteous. There is a swimming pool on the seventh floor which seems to host swimming lessons for resident children on Saturday morning.
It is a short taxi ride to other shopping malls in Makati and a bit further to get to downtown Manila. One of the attendants at the front desk found us a taxi that was willing to take us on a day trip around Manila and wait for us as we took in different sites. The taxi driver just kept his meter running and we tipped him well at the end of the day. Well worth the few extra dollars to have a safe driver! All taxis are registered to the Rockwell area and are safe to travel in.
A pleasant and safe stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Joya Lofts and Towers is a modern, unique and innovative concept. Consisting of two yin-yang shaped high-rise residential towers, Architects W. V. Coscolluela and Associates are responsible for the sheer elegance and beauty of these high-rise condominiums inspired by the Santana Row in San Francisco, California. Three masters are behind the artful interiors: Guillermo J. Valdez of California, Arlen P. De Guzman Design Associates and Erfe & Associates. Located at the exclusive and welcoming community of the Rockwell Center, Joya Lofts and Towers is a stone's throw away from the Power Plant Mall and minutes away from the Makati Central Business District and other major business districts such as Bonifacio Global City and Ortigas. Exclusive residential villages Dasmarinas Village and Forbes Park are also within close proximity. Rockwell's Joya Lofts and Towers continued to introduce innovations in the market as it has pioneered loft living in the country. Joya also offers all the recreation you want, with its swimming pools in tropical landscape setting, garden and playground which provide a breathtaking view for the podium units. Not to mention a fully equipped gym and spa services for your enjoyment and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Booking.com so you can book your Joya Lofts & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Joya Lofts & Towers Hotel Makati
- Joya Lofts And Towers
- Joya Lofts & Towers Makati, Metro Manila