“Great location. Worth for money”

Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites
Ranked #76 of 82 Hotels in Makati
Singapore, Singapore
“Great location. Worth for money”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Located in the center of Manila - Makati, and compared to what we paid for it, it was worth for money. Pretty cheap compared to other hotels in this area. It was just few steps to the one of the main streets of Manila, and next to many bars and restaurants, lots of taxi nearby too.
The room was just normal, but clean.
The staffs were nice and very friendly, as everywhere in Philippines.

Room Tip: As for lower level, then it's easier for you to go out and in, it's nothing to see outside t...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Darren_Le_Singapore
IsabelleRoyaleHotel, Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Darren

Thank you for spending your time to give us a kind feedback on your recent stay.

It’s pleasing that you remarked the perfect location of our hotel and that you noticed our friendly and helpful staff. Certainly we have passed this on to our employees.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay in Manila and hope we can prove our high standard of hospitality again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Well me and my partner stayed here for 1week before our flight back to London.

I would say my stay at Isabelle Royale is not so good but location is excellent!

Reason 1:

We made reservation a month advance so we could get a best room & good deal. Then my auntie basically rang the hotel a week before our arrival to move our reservation 2days early coz we have a lot meetings to attend to before we fly back in London and my auntie also confirmed the reservation at the same time, so the receptionist told my auntie everything is settled & we can check-in on the 16/04/13 instead of 18/04/13. However when we arrived at the hotel on our check-in time the staffs couldn't find the UPDATED/CONFIRMED RESERVATION that was made a week ago therefore we have to wait for them to find us a room for 2hrs & I also found out that our RESERVATION is not been updated!!! How frustrating is that!! FIX YOUR SYSTEM & TRAIN YOUR RECEPTIONIST PROPERLY IF YOU WANT YOUR BUSINESS TO RUN SMOOTHLY & WOULDN'T GET COMPLAINTS!!

REASON 2:
When we were located on our room (503) my partner went to plug the refrigerator as soon as we got in the room when he found out the ref is leaking & the plug is wet so we have to call reception to get someone to fix it & we only stayed less than 5minutes when it happened as well.

After an hour my partner went to wash his face in the toilet & he also found out the bathroom sink is leaking as well we have to call reception again to fix it. However it didn't got fix so the maintenance guy gave us a bucket to catch the leaking water.
How frustrating?! Why locate your guest to a room of full of damages?! Even aircon is not that strong?! Plus it's so noisy coz right in front of my window is a church! So the bell always goes off who knows when!!

Next day they gave us a new room (708) it was much better but only 2electrical plugs are working & the aircon is still not strong. But it's a quite room that why I liked it.

Reason 3:
I found out from my mates that Isabelle Royale does weekly rate, however when we're trying to change our daily rate to weekly rate the staff said they couldn't do that coz we are checked-in already at a time. What I'm tryna say is if you know your guest is stayin for 1week then give em a weekly rate instead taking more money for ur own pockets! Does your guest need to ask for that as well?!

The only good thing is the location it's literally couple of minutes away from glorietta, greenbelt & Rockwell. It's also easy to get transportation around & there is also lots of bars around the area.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jhaynhell
Thank you for taking your time to comment on your recent stay and your honest feedback.

I'm sorry that you didn't receive the service that you expected.

It is our aim to offer our guests a entirely satisfactory service. We truly apologize for the inconvenience you had during check in and are very sorry for all the inconveniences.

We sat together with our staff and discussed all the issues that it won’t happen again. We thank you very much for your helpful and reasonable criticism.

It is nice to read that you remark the perfect location of our hotel. Certainly we have passed this on to our employees.

We hope you will give us a second chance to convince you with a better service.

Travelers are raving about these Makati hotels

Mount Barker, Australia
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I booked a room for 4 nights on line. I usually stay with relations when I visit Manila but I was alone and needed to be in the Makati area. I enjoyed the smiling staff and the excellent breakfast so much that I rebooked for another 4 days when I returned from Baguio. The longanisa is excellent; cant get such in Australia! I will be back in Manila next April and intend revisiting he Isabelle Royal.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ken W
IsabelleRoyaleHotel, Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review with regards to your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the style and the atmosphere of Isabelle Royale Hotel especially our breakfast.

Please rest assured that your kind words about the Staff here have been passed on to them.

Looking forward to welcoming you back next April.
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Me and my family stayed last month at Isabelle royal, we all enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Everything we ever needed was here, since I am travelling with my 2 kids, the kitchette they have help me clean the bottles and utensils. We stayed in the Executive Suite, we really love the place since it is 2 separate rooms, we can sleep comfortably without disturbing each other. The staff and the manager is so friendly, it is so rare to meet the manager of a hotel and have time to have a chat with a guest. When we needed water, milk urgently , we just have a walk nearby. It is very accessible for restaurants, grocery or you can ask the reception to connect you to any food delivery you wanted.The best asset they have is the hotel driver named Bryl, he was the driver we hire for the duration of our stay and we can say it is worth it. He knows the short cuts of the road, and he give advice to places to go. We were really amazed by his smart driving. We will surely be staying at Isabelle Royal on our next visit in the Philippines.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MariaI4u
IsabelleRoyaleHotel, Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words reviewing Isabelle Royale Hotel. Your comments are motivating. Good to know that we were able to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. It makes me proud that the driver we hired delivered the expected hospitality and made your holiday unforgettable. Thank you for sharing.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 12, 2013

what a breath of fresh air isabelle royal was on my recent visit no problems with my room and a wonderful new manager he would do anything to help his guests the cordiality of him was transfered to his employees there they are are really great from the checking in young lady to the chamber maids and security i wish new new staff all the best for the future thins was the 5th time i have stayed at isabelle royal and i would not hesitate to be a guest there again its close to all the amenities you could wish for lots of eating places nearby within walking distance and the entertainments area is close to0 only one snag i found an endemic problem with the phillipines toast is not brown like here in the uk its just warmed bread ha ha

Room Tip: ask for a room with a balcony its it a little more expensive but well worth it
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank anthony p
IsabelleRoyaleHotel, Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for returning to us again and we are glad that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you also for complimenting our staff. For mentioning our employees at the front desk, housekeeping and security guard. How we make our guests feel is so important to us. When we read reviews like yours..at least we understand our efforts are paying off.

Hope to see you again soon!
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have stayed at the Isabelle Royale Hotel in Makati many times and i have always enjoyed my stay there due to the very helpful and friendly Staff. The rooms have everything that i require to be comfortable. The food and laundry services are good. The Hotels is located close to the Makati CBD main Banks, Greenbelt Park, Shopping Malls, Bars and Diners. There is an ATM at a BPI Bank just one hundred meters from the Hotel. I highly recommend the Isabelle Royale Hotel and i will always stay there any i am in Makati.
Mark Leftly

Room Tip: If you would like a good view resrve a room with a Balcony from the Fith Floor or higher. The view f...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank airtravel57
IsabelleRoyaleHotel, Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
First of all, thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your great comments about the staff and services. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Mandaluyong City
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was looking for a budget-friendly hotel with kitchen along Makati ave. and I found Isabelle Royale. The room rates are very affordable and the rooms are very neat. We stayed here last December 24-26,2010 and everytime we need a place to stay we always book for a room at Isabelle Royale. The staff are very accomodating ! They are nice and friendly to their guest. The place is very convenient because it's near the taxi bay and there are a lot of food establishments nearby. They have a kitchen for every room but you have to request for the utensils if you want to cook. If you smoke, you need to get a room with a terrace ( Executive Matrimonial) so you don't have to go downstairs. You need to pay for 1000 security fee but they will give it back to you before you leave. It's like a reservation fee on top of the hotel fees.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Manuel P, Public Relations Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for continuously patronizing our Isabelle Royale Suites Makati. Your loyalty and review has been a great help to us and for those who needs a good place to stay it the Makati Avenue area at reasonable prices. We hope to see you again soon. God bless.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Makati
Fersal Hotel Makati Avenue
Element Restaurant Boutique Hotel
Inwangsan Hotel
Inwangsan Hotel
#80 of 110 in Manila

Been to Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!