Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites
New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
$114
$39
$161
$151
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
$49
$97
$83
$100
$94
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 12, 2013

what a breath of fresh air isabelle royal was on my recent visit no problems with my room and a wonderful new manager he would do anything to help his guests the cordiality of him was transfered to his employees there they are are really great from the checking in young lady to the chamber maids and security i wish new new staff all the best for the future thins was the 5th time i have stayed at isabelle royal and i would not hesitate to be a guest there again its close to all the amenities you could wish for lots of eating places nearby within walking distance and the entertainments area is close to0 only one snag i found an endemic problem with the phillipines toast is not brown like here in the uk its just warmed bread ha ha

Room Tip: ask for a room with a balcony its it a little more expensive but well worth it
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank anthony p
IsabelleRoyaleHotel, Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for returning to us again and we are glad that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you also for complimenting our staff. For mentioning our employees at the front desk, housekeeping and security guard. How we make our guests feel is so important to us. When we read reviews like yours..at least we understand our efforts are paying off.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have stayed at the Isabelle Royale Hotel in Makati many times and i have always enjoyed my stay there due to the very helpful and friendly Staff. The rooms have everything that i require to be comfortable. The food and laundry services are good. The Hotels is located close to the Makati CBD main Banks, Greenbelt Park, Shopping Malls, Bars and Diners. There is an ATM at a BPI Bank just one hundred meters from the Hotel. I highly recommend the Isabelle Royale Hotel and i will always stay there any i am in Makati.
Mark Leftly

Room Tip: If you would like a good view resrve a room with a Balcony from the Fith Floor or higher. The view from my room looks across to Mandaluyong over the Pasig River and in the distance you can see the highrise skyline of Ortigas and Megamall. to the right you can see the skyline of Rockwell.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank airtravel57
IsabelleRoyaleHotel, Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

First of all, thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your great comments about the staff and services. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was looking for a budget-friendly hotel with kitchen along Makati ave. and I found Isabelle Royale. The room rates are very affordable and the rooms are very neat. We stayed here last December 24-26,2010 and everytime we need a place to stay we always book for a room at Isabelle Royale. The staff are very accomodating ! They are nice and friendly to their guest. The place is very convenient because it's near the taxi bay and there are a lot of food establishments nearby. They have a kitchen for every room but you have to request for the utensils if you want to cook. If you smoke, you need to get a room with a terrace ( Executive Matrimonial) so you don't have to go downstairs. You need to pay for 1000 security fee but they will give it back to you before you leave. It's like a reservation fee on top of the hotel fees.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Manuel P, Public Relations Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you for continuously patronizing our Isabelle Royale Suites Makati. Your loyalty and review has been a great help to us and for those who needs a good place to stay it the Makati Avenue area at reasonable prices. We hope to see you again soon. God bless.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I stay here four times so far. I never have any problems with anything ,like the other hotels that over charge and take advanage of the people that stay in there hotel. I own a corporation in Makati City, so I come to the city every three months. The staff are very very friendly and treat me like family. If I have any problems and need help they are willing and very fast to assisted me. I hope they are getting paid well ,if not time for a raise. I am thinking if anyone is not happy with the place ,maybe they should stop making up crap and learn how to tip. I will always be coming back. you can always count on the staff day or night. The prices are very cheap ,I have look all over manila and this is the best bang for your buck. To the staff I say well done and to the owner I say they are lucky to have employees like them. I wish I had people like them working for me ,never know maybe I can steal one or two for my corporation.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank dale m
Manuel P, Public Relations Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

Thank you so much for your very endearing review of our staff and their service. We do hope that you continue to patronize and support our hotel. And please do mention us to friends. Until next time.

Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

I booked last minute but the staff were great! They helped us with everything we needed even though we werent even there for 24 hrs.! The room wasn't big but it suited us fine. I'd recommended it for a quick, budget stay. Thank you to all the staff. Good job!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Willisen
Manuel P, Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Thank you very much for a very generous rating and for your kind reviews. We always make sure that we urge our staff to give their best in serving our guests and be hospitable and friendly. Many thanks