Me and my Honey Bunny stayed for 10 days on this HOTEL, we can say that is very amazing and very comfortable bed , and also the hotel staffs are so nice to us, they are so polite and kind to their customer, we would like to stay there on our next holiday, and also the food are very tasty, my amerian husband he likes to eat the filipino food which is they're prepared to us or serve, and also the location is so quite and safe. And also very clean. thanks you so much we've got the right hotel to stay for our first holiday in Philippines. thank you so much also for all the herald suites Solana hotel for your kindness to us. we would like to come there next few months for holiday... .............................thumbs up from, ,,,,,,,,,,,,JHANNA & JOSH
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herald Suites Solana is located in Makati City, the business district of the Philippines. Just a few meters from the South Expressway and 20 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Herald Suites Solana is ideal for the business and leisure traveler who seeks the convenience of shopping in nearby Ayala Center or needs to meet with associates in the financial district. It offers 40 big air-conditioned guestrooms. It has a pool and gym on the top floor, and a coffee shop on the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Herald Suites Solana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel Makati
- Herald Suites Solana Makati, Metro Manila