I stayed here overnight with my family and I was happy with their service. I originally booked for twin beds non-smoking but we were given a double bed upon check in but it was not a major issue with me. We just had an additional bed. We were not able to change the room because they were fully booked that night.The room was neat and comfortable for a budget hotel. It also has a good location. You may choose from Continental, Filipino, American style or even Japanese food served ala carte for breakfast. They don't have buffet for breakfast. Overall, we were happy with the check in and check out. I was able to use their sauna and swimming pool on the rooftop. It would have been better if their jacuzzi was working but it was out of order. I would stay here again if ever I get the chance to be in Makati area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herald Suites Solana is located in Makati City, the business district of the Philippines. Just a few meters from the South Expressway and 20 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Herald Suites Solana is ideal for the business and leisure traveler who seeks the convenience of shopping in nearby Ayala Center or needs to meet with associates in the financial district. It offers 40 big air-conditioned guestrooms. It has a pool and gym on the top floor, and a coffee shop on the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Herald Suites Solana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel Makati
- Herald Suites Solana Makati, Metro Manila