“Overnight stay with family”

Herald Suites Solana
Ranked #36 of 82 Hotels in Makati
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
“Overnight stay with family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed here overnight with my family and I was happy with their service. I originally booked for twin beds non-smoking but we were given a double bed upon check in but it was not a major issue with me. We just had an additional bed. We were not able to change the room because they were fully booked that night.The room was neat and comfortable for a budget hotel. It also has a good location. You may choose from Continental, Filipino, American style or even Japanese food served ala carte for breakfast. They don't have buffet for breakfast. Overall, we were happy with the check in and check out. I was able to use their sauna and swimming pool on the rooftop. It would have been better if their jacuzzi was working but it was out of order. I would stay here again if ever I get the chance to be in Makati area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dorel07

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Indonesian first
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had stayed here for 3 nights while on a business trip. The room was neat and clean. The staff was very helpful and welcoming. A lot of Japanese restaurant options are nearby, hence many Japanese frequent the place. Internet wifi is available in the lobby, pretty decent speed. The wired internet was not working in the room, some technical problem. Breakfast is pretty good, with a choice of Filipino, Japanese and American. Price is quite reasonable. There are a few malls around with good eating options. Close by to most business centers, though keep in mind the time consuming traffic of Makati.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sonyrajan
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed here on arrival and departure, they always make you feel at home and are very accommodating, I even accidently booked into herald suites on departure and they sorted it out and gave us the same room, very close to all the action, greenbelt, greenhills, manilla metro, a must stay and their adobo is good, but the staff are better

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kerrien19
Namur, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were looking for an hotel close-by the Bus terminal to Batangas.TripAdvisor brought up this one and we were not disappointed.
The welcome was warm and helpful, with our luggage being taken care of and a baby-cot installed immediately in our room.
The room was excellent and very cosy with a nice en-suite bathroom.
The included breakfast was adequate with a nice service.
On our departure, a taxi was hailed by the valet, no problem.
I will certainly return there if I have to travel to Batangas.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank raobert
Manchester uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed on herald in April 2013 for 3 nights. Hotel has nice quiet location in business district of makati . I found hotel very pleasent all staff happy to help you . Beautiful restaurant. And great rooftop swimming pool. Good wi fi

• Stayed April 2013
5 Thank tommo53
Des Plaines, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed here one night while going thru Manila. Stayed in Room 402 which is a Junior Suite.

The good part: very nice staff... polite and accommodating. Rooms are nice.. spacious. Have nice amenities. Bed is comfortable. Toiletries are decent. Food from the room service was so-so. The rates are pretty good. Had a reas king sized bed. TV channels , were ok but were old 19"-20" tube TVs.

Bad part: the hotel is hard to find.. most taxis have no idea where it is located even with the printout map ans business card. I strongly suggest you print out a map from Google and take with you. There is nothing nearby for food, restaurants, bars or convenience stores. Not a nice area. I found I had stayed in better locations on Makati Ave at the same rates.
Biggest issue - the road is noisy with traffic, and dogs barking all night long. I also heard roosters crowing all morning.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Thingstosell
Angeles City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

before my fiance came down in the philippines, he let me find a place where are we going to stay. I tried to search on the internet how many times but Herald Suite solana really catched my eyes.. I checked the pictures and the place looks so cozy and calm.. we stayed in this hotel for 3 days and 2 nights. i agree that their service is really excellent. staffs are VERY accomodating.. Regards to Kuya Boy:) the driver who accompanied me in the airport.. I felt really comfortable staying in this place because the staff are really nice. the room was good. cozy, like how i really like it. and actually seeing the place in person is more better than the pictures posted;) we tried the pool on the 2nd night, it was like a private pool because me and my fiance are just there.. it looks really romantic + the tower.. <3 they have their own sauna and gym also.. if you want privacy and your looking for a place where u can relax, i suggest this place.. thank u Herald and i will love to visit again :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple