Had stayed here for 3 nights while on a business trip. The room was neat and clean. The staff was very helpful and welcoming. A lot of Japanese restaurant options are nearby, hence many Japanese frequent the place. Internet wifi is available in the lobby, pretty decent speed. The wired internet was not working in the room, some technical problem. Breakfast is pretty good, with a choice of Filipino, Japanese and American. Price is quite reasonable. There are a few malls around with good eating options. Close by to most business centers, though keep in mind the time consuming traffic of Makati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herald Suites Solana is located in Makati City, the business district of the Philippines. Just a few meters from the South Expressway and 20 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Herald Suites Solana is ideal for the business and leisure traveler who seeks the convenience of shopping in nearby Ayala Center or needs to meet with associates in the financial district. It offers 40 big air-conditioned guestrooms. It has a pool and gym on the top floor, and a coffee shop on the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Herald Suites Solana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel Makati
- Herald Suites Solana Makati, Metro Manila