“Good Business Hotel”

Herald Suites Solana
Ranked #37 of 86 Hotels in Makati
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had stayed here for 3 nights while on a business trip. The room was neat and clean. The staff was very helpful and welcoming. A lot of Japanese restaurant options are nearby, hence many Japanese frequent the place. Internet wifi is available in the lobby, pretty decent speed. The wired internet was not working in the room, some technical problem. Breakfast is pretty good, with a choice of Filipino, Japanese and American. Price is quite reasonable. There are a few malls around with good eating options. Close by to most business centers, though keep in mind the time consuming traffic of Makati.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sonyrajan

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed here on arrival and departure, they always make you feel at home and are very accommodating, I even accidently booked into herald suites on departure and they sorted it out and gave us the same room, very close to all the action, greenbelt, greenhills, manilla metro, a must stay and their adobo is good, but the staff are better

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kerrien19
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were looking for an hotel close-by the Bus terminal to Batangas.TripAdvisor brought up this one and we were not disappointed.
The welcome was warm and helpful, with our luggage being taken care of and a baby-cot installed immediately in our room.
The room was excellent and very cosy with a nice en-suite bathroom.
The included breakfast was adequate with a nice service.
On our departure, a taxi was hailed by the valet, no problem.
I will certainly return there if I have to travel to Batangas.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank raobert
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed on herald in April 2013 for 3 nights. Hotel has nice quiet location in business district of makati . I found hotel very pleasent all staff happy to help you . Beautiful restaurant. And great rooftop swimming pool. Good wi fi

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank tommo53
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed here one night while going thru Manila. Stayed in Room 402 which is a Junior Suite.

The good part: very nice staff... polite and accommodating. Rooms are nice.. spacious. Have nice amenities. Bed is comfortable. Toiletries are decent. Food from the room service was so-so. The rates are pretty good. Had a reas king sized bed. TV channels , were ok but were old 19"-20" tube TVs.

Bad part: the hotel is hard to find.. most taxis have no idea where it is located even with the printout map ans business card. I strongly suggest you print out a map from Google and take with you. There is nothing nearby for food, restaurants, bars or convenience stores. Not a nice area. I found I had stayed in better locations on Makati Ave at the same rates.
Biggest issue - the road is noisy with traffic, and dogs barking all night long. I also heard roosters crowing all morning.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Thingstosell
Reviewed November 12, 2012

before my fiance came down in the philippines, he let me find a place where are we going to stay. I tried to search on the internet how many times but Herald Suite solana really catched my eyes.. I checked the pictures and the place looks so cozy and calm.. we stayed in this hotel for 3 days and 2 nights. i agree that their service is really excellent. staffs are VERY accomodating.. Regards to Kuya Boy:) the driver who accompanied me in the airport.. I felt really comfortable staying in this place because the staff are really nice. the room was good. cozy, like how i really like it. and actually seeing the place in person is more better than the pictures posted;) we tried the pool on the 2nd night, it was like a private pool because me and my fiance are just there.. it looks really romantic + the tower.. <3 they have their own sauna and gym also.. if you want privacy and your looking for a place where u can relax, i suggest this place.. thank u Herald and i will love to visit again :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Dizon
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was in manila to visit my girlfriend and I needed a hotel for us to stay in and she told me to try Herald Suites Solana and was looking at the reveiws and I was not sure on doing it because some reviews was bad and good but we say let's go for it. It was very close to the airport so it was not long before I can get to my plane on time. I request a room on the 5th floor and they give it to me. The room was very beautiful and clean plus the bathroom was great and clean. I didn't not see no bugs like the other reveiws be saying and we didn't not hear all the noise that other people are saying in the other reveiws. The pool was beautiful and fun. The spa was great and the veiw on top of the building was awesome! The people that work there was so nice and do their job great and help us with everything we need with fast service. The food was excellent! My advice is go for this hotel and don't listen to some of this negative reveiws they was just very crazy people lol. I proposed to my girlfriend in the hotel and she said yes so now she is my fiance!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Herald Suites Solana for the lovely memories and great service and I we will come back again. Customer W. Lewis jr. and P. Dizon!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple