I stayed here one night while going thru Manila. Stayed in Room 402 which is a Junior Suite.
The good part: very nice staff... polite and accommodating. Rooms are nice.. spacious. Have nice amenities. Bed is comfortable. Toiletries are decent. Food from the room service was so-so. The rates are pretty good. Had a reas king sized bed. TV channels , were ok but were old 19"-20" tube TVs.
Bad part: the hotel is hard to find.. most taxis have no idea where it is located even with the printout map ans business card. I strongly suggest you print out a map from Google and take with you. There is nothing nearby for food, restaurants, bars or convenience stores. Not a nice area. I found I had stayed in better locations on Makati Ave at the same rates.
Biggest issue - the road is noisy with traffic, and dogs barking all night long. I also heard roosters crowing all morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herald Suites Solana is located in Makati City, the business district of the Philippines. Just a few meters from the South Expressway and 20 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Herald Suites Solana is ideal for the business and leisure traveler who seeks the convenience of shopping in nearby Ayala Center or needs to meet with associates in the financial district. It offers 40 big air-conditioned guestrooms. It has a pool and gym on the top floor, and a coffee shop on the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Herald Suites Solana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel Makati
- Herald Suites Solana Makati, Metro Manila