We had ants in our room but they kept to one corner - if you are a bit scared of insects this may be a problem. There was also a dead cockroach in the corner for the entire stay, even after we reported it. I don't think they hoovered our room the entire stay (2 weeks) and I never saw a single hoover in the hotel!
The pool area is not staffed and there is no way of contacting anyone for food or drinks - you have to go back to your room and order room service or go to the restaurant.
Very noisy area ALL the time and no double glazing.
Rooms are air conditioned which is necessary and there is free internet (it tends to crash about once a day but a call to reception will remedy this)
Only one hand towel for 2 people? Bit strange but they gave you 2 bath towels.
Unfortunately, I don't think I will stay there again as we wrote a complaint letter to the Manager and the reply was pretty insulting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herald Suites Solana is located in Makati City, the business district of the Philippines. Just a few meters from the South Expressway and 20 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Herald Suites Solana is ideal for the business and leisure traveler who seeks the convenience of shopping in nearby Ayala Center or needs to meet with associates in the financial district. It offers 40 big air-conditioned guestrooms. It has a pool and gym on the top floor, and a coffee shop on the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Herald Suites Solana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel Makati
- Herald Suites Solana Makati, Metro Manila