“Great Food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Makati
“Great Food!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I've been to this branch and to their Makati Ave. branch and so far, so good. I like how attentive their staffs are. One of the waitresses though in this branch has a not so welcoming aura, well It might be her voice that sounded a little monotonous, I don't know if she just wanted to sound serious but she could have been more pleasant by welcoming customers with a pleasing smile and a more friendly toned voiced. Proceeding to the food, we had Motabal as appetizer, wonderful kick, made me eager to taste the main meal. For the main meal, we had Kopta Lamb Shawarma, Chelou Chicken Kebab , Chelou Lamb Sultani , and Vegetable Tash. All taste so good, my sister who lived in Istanbul for 4 years even complimented at how tender the meats were. We also tried their Baklava which I assume that it might be the Arabian Baklava which is dry and completely different from that of a Turkish Baklava, we had it with their Turkish coffee, which was too strong for a first timer like me. Overall, this is a reliable place to help you introduce the wonders of Meditteranean/Middle Eastern food to your guests. Highly Recommended!

• Visited June 2012

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Adelaide, Australia
“Nice setting, nice food”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My family's first taste of Manila was a good one at this restaurant. An outdoor table and a balmy night. Attentive service. After a week eating Chinese, our children were not terribly adventurous with the food - they saw the naan bread, dips and samosas, butter chicken and so the bulk of the ordering was quickly achieved! The portions weren't huge but large enough to feel satisfied. There was some confusion over the drink order when two beers arrived but they graciously smiled and took it away. I can't comment on the Persian dishes but the standard Indian fare was delicious and a winner for a family. If you are staying in Makati, it's easy to reach (nothing is hard in Greenbelt).

• Visited January 2013
“Halal food”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We were in search of halal food in manila when I came across an article about the restaurant . I had shrimp kasbah (hope I get this right) rice . it was nice and portion was rather generous .
ambience of the restaurant was very relaxing and staff were attentive.

Makati, Philippines
“Not bad....”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We been to this restaurant twice because this is one of my friend's favorite restaurant. Its a good experienced trying something new specially there are few restaurants like this in makati. The service was good. Food is okay but a bit pricey. Location is good

• Visited October 2012
Kuala Lumpur
“Nice food but staff should have been more careful”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My friends and I ran out of halal food in Manila. So we decided to try this high end cuisine. Overall, the food was nice. I had a wonderful lamb kebab. I enjoyed the environment. Staff was nice.

I was there with my Hindu friend. And something happened, the waitee wrongly served beef to him. It was a dreadful mistake and luckily we realized it earlier. They restaurant did give my friend free food.

Otherwise, it was fine