“so-so food, not relaxing atmosphere”

Fely J's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 1,431 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Filipino
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The place was too crowded and hot!!! You can here the conversations from other tables. eating here wasn't relaxing at all. For the food.... i liked the dilis-cious rice combined with ginataang gulay at hipon (vegetables and shrimp in coconut milk). The pork adobo did not meet my expectations, it wasn't so good. My final note, there are other better restaurants in the greenbelt area.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I liked that Fely J had a good, relatively well curated menu of various Asian dishes that according to the menu was based on the travels around asia of the Restaurant's Namesake.

In a way my only complaint is that there is too much overlap between Fely J's and Abe's. I think that Fely J's need more signature dishes that gives it a more distinct identity.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Nice restaurant, friendly service by staff but it feels like they are in a hurry for us to choose dishes from the menu and cannot confidently recommend which dishes are excellent. The sinigang fish was super sour, the fried fish was salty and lack of flavour, but the rest of the dishes was ok but not excellent. If they can improve the way they cook all the dishes, I think it may be worth eating here considering the price of the dishes are quite high.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This place became one of my favorite Filipino restaulant in Manila since 2010.
Price are little bit higher than elswhare but absolutly rated as a one of the top restaurant in Makati Manila.
Dili-cious Rice, Pork Adobo are my altime favorite....

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Was looking for Filipino food during our stay in Makati City and we came across this outlet while walking around Greenbelt 5.

We had fried fish which was so so, veggie and pork in sauce which was much better. We had a chance to sample their fried pork knuckle as the staff mistakenly dropped it at our table and left it there for a good ten minutes. I didn't realize as food was ordered by my wife and she was too darn blur to remember what she ordered.

Overall, I enjoyed the food but my wife was not impressed.

The mango sago dessert cream we had was nice.