For the money it costs, I'm not massively impressed. The furniture is worn, the service has been a bit weird at times, the food is okay.
If you want to spend time by the pool you have to go find a waiter if you want serving. They should be there offering a top up each time your glass nears empty. They'd certainly make more money.
They have staff just hanging around half the time. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable...
Finally, I'm pretty sure my steak wasn't beef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in one of cosmopolitan Manila's most luxurious serviced apartments - Ascott Makati, which is designed exclusively for international business executives and their families. Ascott Makati recently unveiled its new Suites that are even grander and more opulent featuring a contemporary look that exudes warmth and sophistication. The property meets your every need from world-class services to lavish facilities that are well-appointed, extensive and personalised, complementing the elegance and refinement of the spacious residences in an exclusive city sanctuary, so that you may enjoy your overseas assignment, leisure vacation or relocation. Strategically located within Ascott Makati's prime business district and surrounded by restaurants, entertainment and shopping complexes, you can relish the renowned Ascott lifestyle amidst the pulsating energy of this dynamic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Ascott Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Makati Hotel Makati
- Ascott Makati Metro Manila