Ascott Makati
$213
$108
New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
$95
$93
$142
$134
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
$51
$49
$80
Hotels.com
1,164 results
All reviewswasher and dryerbedroom apartmentglorietta mallfull kitchenthe penthousehome away from homebreakfast buffetlocation is greatnon smokingnice pooldefinitely stay here againlate checkhousekeeping stafffitness centermakati areabusiness districtoakwood
Reviewed January 12, 2013

my wife and myself often go to the Philippines, to dive in the islands.
we like to stay some days in Makati, where we have now many friends.
with the years, we tried various 5 stars hotels there, close to the gloriettas and greenbelts.
we have finally choosen the Ascott.
till now, we made at this hotel, 5 or 6 stays, each time for several days.

service is very kind and efficient.
5 stars amenities.
rooms are clean and...so large ! the smallest studio measures 54 sq meters, something like 581 sq feet.
very big windows, a kitchen, and you can bring your food and drinks ( fridge is also big ).
breakfast buffet is very diversified ; everybody, whatever his origin and preference, can find what he likes to eat.

pool area is also very pleasant: large enough, with umbrellas, and convenient for families with children.

my observation is that ,each time till now, check-in and check-out were quick.

really, this high-quality hotel gives a great value to each peso , dollar or euro spent !

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank patrick v
AscottMakati, Manager at Ascott Makati, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review.

Management team

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We booked a 2 bedroom apartment here for 3 nights 4 days with friends. It was well worth it. The apartment was very spacious and the two bedrooms were big and the beds were very comfy and clean and had all the facilities. There were floor to ceiling windows which were awesome as we were on one of the higher floors. The service and staff were great. It was very well worth the stay.

The best thing I liked about it was that it was located within all the glorietta shopping centres & greenbelt so it was very convenient for us. We also felt very safe walking around by ourselves.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
AscottMakati, Manager at Ascott Makati, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2017

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My family and I decided to stay here to celebrate Christmas since this is one of the few hotels that offer suites with good kitchen, and we weren't disappointed about it. Our two-bedroom suite was big and they provided almost everything we need in the kitchen. But I already expected that and was hoping to experience more. Too bad, my expectations were not exceeded.

Good Points: Their big windows in every room. Their entertainment system where cables are available so I could plug in my laptop and watch movies. L'occitane amenities were also a big plus! I also like to applaud the quick and efficient response of the staff when we experience some trouble in our room. The hotel is also located beside different malls and is just a three-minute walk to Ayala MRT station.

Negative Points: Check in was quite slow though I can understand that they were accommodating a lot of guests since it's the holidays. The first thing I noticed was the key slot in one of their elevators were not working properly which could cause delay. Also the carpeting on both the hallway and in our room looks worn already. I also remembered requesting for a non-smoking room but when we got inside our room, I noticed that ashtrays were provided. The couch in the receiving area wasn't comfortable and was lumpy in all the wrong places. In their website, they stated that they allow up to 4 persons to stay in a 2-bedroom unit so I wasn't so happy when I saw that they second room isn't big enough for 2 persons. The tiles in the bathroom need major scrubbing and they need to replace their toilets. One of them broke upon first use. The fridge, when we arrived, was quite noisy. One of the lamp stands in the receiving area was also not working and we had (again) to call someone to replace the light bulb. Also some of the fixtures look antiquated already. For a 5-star hotel, this fact doesn't sit well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kay R
AscottMakati, Manager at Ascott Makati, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your stay experience in Ascott Makati. It is always our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests and regretably on this occassion, we have fallen short of your expectations.

We are currently in the process of replacing our carpets which will happen over a period of time. In addition, we have an ongoing maintenance program for our apartments. May we request that you send us a message on your specific apartment number so that we may place this apartment in priority? Lastly, your review has been shared with our Management team so that we may be able to take the necessary actions for improvement.

Once again our sincerest apologies and we will take in your feedback as a means for improving our service.

The Management
Ascott Makati

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I am thrilled with my stay experience at Ascott Makati. Service was great, hotel staff were very courteous and helpful. I had a great window view when I was here. Overall, I had a very relaxing and smooth stay here.

Room Tip: Try to be a member online and experience discounted rates for your stay.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank scumdazzle

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I booked a 3 bedroom executive appartment via the Ascot website for 7 nights and the experience was flawless.
The accomodation was fantastic with 3 large ensuite bedrooms one complete with a balcony with excellent views over the manila skyline.
The staff were fantastic and had a great sense of humour especially Danny the barman..what a great story teller but an awful magician..

The food in the restaurant was excellent as was breakfast which was included within our rate..
Security is first class
Beds really comfortable and clean...the room boys visited every day and were brilliant
Location first class, go out the front door and get the doormen to call a taxi or turn left walk 30 paces and walk into the mall..where you will find the the money changer who gives the best rate in town..ask security as you walk into the mall for directions (as much as 10% more) its only 2 mins away

My only complaint and I am not the only one to complain about this(previous postings) is that twice they had functions on in the bar/restaurant area and we were not allowed access although we were allowed to sit at a table within a small meeting room..really poor judgement

Room Tip: do not change money with Ascot..go into the mall next door
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends