The A.Venue Hotel
$104
  • Pool
$113
$107
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
$48
Priceline
$84
$76
Priceline
All reviewsbedroom suitemakati avenuesm supermarketsofa bedcentury mallsmall kitcheninfinity poolwifi connectiondecent hotelliving areashort stayupon checkmakati areamicrowavetaxiunitstraffic
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed there to celebrate the New Year. Our room had a good full view! The covered pool was great. Food was also good. Supermarket and lots of restaurants nearby. Very convenient, affordable price! It is not a classy hotel but it was good enough for the price you pay!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathy C
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The place is nice but the rooms are relatively small. wifi is free but thats all about it. came in late tonight and check in was swift @ 3am. I really don't like the area. I have stayed in better parts of Makati before. The rooms are spartan for a moderate hotel. i won't be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Byroenius
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great location in Makati, restaurants in area, safe place to walk around, street market at night on weekends. Buffet breakfast was decent. Room with 2 twin bed was clean, modern enough space for 2. Great value for the area and what you get..

Room Tip: Lower rates online compared to walk-ins.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank looneytune123
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Used to be called A. Venue Suites until the hotel is managed by Best Western Plus. The Hotel is 4-years old with adjacent Antel Mall and Supermarket. It is surrounded by lots of hotels too. Our stay is better this year than 2 years ago when the adjacent building, Gramercy Residence, was still being constructed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ariel_L-1968
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel. The first one was about the same time last year. It makes it eventful this year as the huge open-space parking lot (at least half of it) is now converted into a food fest called Baga Manila. This is an association of BBQ Grillers which normally ran only thru the Christmas season but has been extended until Summer of this year. Around the food hawkers are flea markets where they sell inexpensive clothes, shoes, handbags, accessories. There's a supermarket right across the hotel. With this, no need to go far.

ACCOMMODATIONS: Comfortable. I booked thru the website using one of their early bird promos. Deluxe room has a Queen bed, couch (not sure if this can be converted into a sofa bed), small dining table, mini bar, microwave, decent closet for clothes.

SERVICE: Average. Bell service not very good and needs improvement. We had 3 luggages which need to be brought to our rooms but staff was not very attentive. A bit of misunderstanding from the front office staff where I was asked upon check-out if I wanted to pay in cash or credit card. I advised it had been fully paid online at their website using my debit card. Staff said it was just for security when I entered my card number but they have not deducted the amount. I reiterated that I used a debit card and the amount had been clearly deducted from my balance and that I won't pay anything twice. After further clarifications, I was asked to sign a transaction slip. I used the same debit card when I booked at the Best Western La Corona Manila after my trip from Boracay but I had none of this experience. Staff should be trained how to handle this payment process as it causes a lot of stress upon check-out.

BROADBAND CONNECTION: Good in the rooms.

BREAKFAST: Compared to last year, it has improved after breakfast is now served at the other tower. Choice is still the same - very limited.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple