“National Sports Grill”
Review of National Sports Grill - CLOSED

National Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 27, 2012

National Sports Grill, the "Undisputed King of Sports Grills" was the first international sports bar to blend dining and sports together. It is committed to provide top rate quality food in an energetic and enthusiastic sports environment. NSG's new Home Court is at Level 3, Greenbelt 3, Makati City.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is located in Greenbelt 3. This is a sports bar with 1 well-maintained pool table and plenty of seating. Has both indoor and outdoor seating with smoking tables only outdoors. Generally has good deals on beers (6-pack buckets usually) on weekends. Good place to hang out with friends and shoot some pool.

1  Thank chaitukash79
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Went there last Saturday still undecided what to try. After browsing their menu for like 10 minutes, I decided to go for half and half pizza (fore cheese and sausage combined), seafood pasta, and their famous San Francisco burger plus Iced teas.

Service was fast I think or was it just because we're busy watching the NCAA Cheerleading Competition live thru their Big projector and small tvs of more than 10 scattered in the bar.

Not noticing the passing of time, the food then arrived.

Sausage pizza's just fine (with tiny sausage bits instead of slices) and the fore cheese, very much alike with all the other white pizzas I have tried, nothing special.

But the seafood pasta is a must try! I love the hint of pesto sauce! Linguini pasta sauteed with scallops, shrimps, clams, squid, garlic, white onion and red bell pepper. Tossed in white wine and garlic aoili, really mouthwatering!

Lastly, the huge San Francisco burger-- a juicy half pound ground beef grilled medium, on sourdough parmesan bread with lettuce, tomato, pickle chips, cheese, grilled onions & National sauce served with Firecracker fries, totally worth every penny! My hubby and I had a hard time finishing everything. Good thing I didn't order any dessert or else I wouldn't have known where to put it anymore.

Looking at the other tables, I can say that NSG is perfect for group of friends or families fond of watching Sport events together, coz everything in NSG's menu is good enough for sharing... :)

1  Thank satisfied0014
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Good food, great service, awesome sport coverage. Only complaint, the women have their bellies exposed 24/7.

I literally took off two stars because it takes away from the experience. The waitresses, while they can be pretty, have their guts hanging around and everywhere while watching. Roll down the shirts...

Reviewed February 1, 2009

when i dined out with my daughter and 2 yayas last sunday, i particularly picked out nsg to dine. i usually dine out on weekends with my daughter, just this time willing to try out a different one.
we ate angel hair pomodoro party size and chicken fingers. we ate it all up and was so full after. then we went to the cinema. but before we left gbelt 3, my stomach was aching.. so we hurried home. when we got home, 3 of us are hurrying up to go to the CR.. my daughter's yaya, my daughter and me. and went to the CR 2x.. my daughter also.. and my yaya.
just this morning, my daughter vomitted and complained about stomach ache. so hurried her to the hospital ER. the doctor said she will be an out patient since the vomitting and LBM is not severe. but when we got home, she went to the CR and the poop is too watery. as in.. i compalained about this to the restaurant but they want me to prove that it's their food that caused the reaction.. how am i supposed to do that?? and i thought i dined at a very good restaurant.

2  Thank margarethph