“Superb”

Benjarong Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1,763 Restaurants in Makati
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With cuisine and a place that’s truly Thai at heart mixed with the geniality and gracious hospitality, the revamped version of Benjarong is the newest, most exciting authentic Thai dining hotspot to rediscover in Manila.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a welcome back dinner for my brother who just got off from ship after 10 months of cruising the sea,missing his family. We really had a great time not only because we are complete but because the staffs are warm and accommodating and I think that makes it more special. We are a group of 11 persons and yeah... special mention Lyn for being patient to all our requests. My family enjoyed our food in fact we love it and the atmosphere is super nice.We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Roseville S
Write a reviewReviews (542)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best pad Thai and Pomelo salad. Great service. Exposed kitchen was very organized and clean. Competent and efficient staff.

3  Thank Daydream451881
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just had a hearty lunch at Benjarong and I’ve been craving for this for ages! I just hadn’t had to time to visit. It was a colleague’s bday and it was a perfect time to dine today.

We ordered curry, Tom yum, pad Thai and sticky rice matched with pandan juice. The combination was just so perfect and it satisfied my craving to the hilt!

Rommel was our server and he was very attentive and pleasant . He delightfully surprised us with a cute bday cake for my colleague! He was always around to check if we needed anything! Indeed it was a 5 star experience in terms of food and service.

The ambience is just awesome— not noisy and crowded!

I will visit again soon! I have yet to try again the other food offering on the menu!! The quality remained the same after all these years — the authentic Thai taste that I always craved for.

1  Thank Alexandra C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Superb food with creative presentation! Impeccable service as always from our servers Ken and Liezel. Photo with our fave Thai tacos ❤️

2  Thank sophiasantaa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Its been a month since we had our family dinner here. Nothing was change Benjarong never disappoint us still very good thai food. My mom and Dad was very satisfied too. Thanks to very polite and informative Lyn for assisting us with the menu. I have my new favorite bualoy dessert

Date of visit: August 2019