if you are a budget traveller and want to have a good place just to sleep, this is the ideal one for you. the room i stayed did not have any windows and once you switch off the lights its just pitch dark or black... land mark is a problem as taxi drivers find it difficult, finally the lady i met at the pub helped me with the direction, delarosa street it is but always keep the hotel visiting card with you. there is a safety box inside the room and guest friendly too till 9. anyways worth for budget travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makati International Inn boasts of only 24 rooms for great attention to low volume of guests. Round the clock home cooking. Sound proofed rooms with white noise generators defy the raging city at our doorstep to give guests a restful oasis.Enjoy reasonably priced accommodations for budget conscious travelers who don't want to bust their wallets for a decent hot shower, a clean comfy bed in a sound proofed air conditioned room without windows to completely shut out city noise! Free Internet in the lobby coffee shop but wired Internet in rooms with small charge.You will get what you,pay for and as long as your expectations match the price paid, you'll be satisfied with the accommodations. Thousands have stayed with us and if we get 10 complaints out of a thousand, this can't be too bad, can it? Give us a try and if you find the reviews incorrect, please let us know!!Cheers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Makati International Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makati International Hotel Makati
- Makati International Inn Metro Manila