Ok, this place is cheap and in a good position, but you can find better choices nearby in the same range of price.
Everytime you want to enter the hotel you need to call the frontdesk, with a buzzer at the door. And you need to do the same at another gate on the stair to go to the room. And the same on the way to go out. I understand that it's for safety, but I think it's a bit annoying.
They advertise they have free wifi in the room, but it's not true, I had some work to do and I had to do it in the lobby. The room has no window, the TV had only green and purple color, they don't let you use the controller for AC, if you want to adjust the temperature you need to call the staff to do it for you. They will come, but don't you think it's annoyinf to call someone at night when in any other hotel you just push a botton on the controller?
Worst thing: I had my flight at 7 pm but I checked out at 11 am cause I wanted to visit some place in manila, so I asked to the reception if I could leave my bag until the afternoon. The answer was NO!! That I could check out at 2 pm instead, or leave my bag in the room for longer but pay the hour rate until I check out if after 2 pm. It's the first time I hear anything like this, in every and I mean every hotel I have been, expensive or cheap, they wouldn't mind if I leave the bag at the reception. So I had to carry my heavy bag the whole afternoon, thank you very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makati International Inn boasts of only 24 rooms for great attention to low volume of guests. Round the clock home cooking. Sound proofed rooms with white noise generators defy the raging city at our doorstep to give guests a restful oasis.Enjoy reasonably priced accommodations for budget conscious travelers who don't want to bust their wallets for a decent hot shower, a clean comfy bed in a sound proofed air conditioned room without windows to completely shut out city noise! Free Internet in the lobby coffee shop but wired Internet in rooms with small charge.You will get what you,pay for and as long as your expectations match the price paid, you'll be satisfied with the accommodations. Thousands have stayed with us and if we get 10 complaints out of a thousand, this can't be too bad, can it? Give us a try and if you find the reviews incorrect, please let us know!!Cheers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Makati International Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makati International Hotel Makati
- Makati International Inn Metro Manila