“Excellent hotel, service, and food, great location, servic”

Dining at Makati Shangri-La Manila
Ranked #3 of 1,416 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Liked everything about the hotel. I plan to go there again on my next visit.

1  Thank Abejo
There are newer reviews for Dining at Makati Shangri-La Manila

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Once you stayed in this hotel ...you'll think of coming back again...

1  Thank yettedoll
Reviewed January 5, 2012

If you don't want to spend a lot on a massive breakfast buffet, use the cafe and order a few items a la carte. Food is really great, it's very quiet compared to the buffet and you'll spend less.

1  Thank NongFooTom
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My friend decided to treat us at circles, a restaurant inside the makati shangrila hotel for lunch. We were there on an ordinary weekday and I noticed that as the hours of the lunchtime progresses, people started packing the place. The buffet is average but adequate enough to satisfy your hotel buffet fix. Food was ok but food sections are not that extensive as I thought. They have thier Obligatory seafood section, meats and grill area, chinese, italian fare, indian cuisine and salads and starters , which to me is ok, adequate at best but not really extensive or something to rave about. Food tasted good. I guessed maybe the reason they're not that extensive is because they have thier own theme nights where in some sections or food fare is highlighted for that particular schedule. But what really stans out from the buffet is the pastry and dessert section. I'm not really a pastry lover, infact, i do not have a sweet tooth, but this is a hotel buffet and skipping this section would be foolish. So I decided to taste little bits of thier cakes n other sweet offering. They are all incrediblely delicious. I highly recommend thier flourless chocolate cake. It is to die for!!! Haha anyway, will I ever go back, sure! Price is not that steep and just for the pastry section I will come back. But I hope they would improve on other sections. This is Makati Shanrgrila, so I hope next time more selections. Just like the two other places near the bay area which serves similar stlye buffets...

1  Thank Scrumpchie
Reviewed January 4, 2012

This hotel is expensive even by western standards. However, it is a wonderful experience. Service is excellent and the food is very high quality.

1  Thank Kev2907