1,858 results
All reviews onsen spa antidote bar rooftop bar mermaid bar glass bottom food playground dinner buffet swimming pool amazing hotel century mall makati avenue front office the club lounge makati area cation facilities manila
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a great experience... everything is good the spa, the pool and all the facilities were good.. specialy the housekeeping staff who always give me a smile and everytime i go open my door he always walk to see what room will be open.. just to greet me or who else will it be haha lol .. you are very pro active staff thanks to you Mack.. i feel always exited i dont know why haha next time i visit im hotel i suggest you always and i recommend im hotel to my relatives and friends.. see yahh... oh i almost forgot ms. Jean and mr. Tracy the boss of housekeeping for giving us a very special welcome THANK YOU so much...

Trip type: Traveled with family
FOM_IMHOTEL, Front Office Manager at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear 487abigailg,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to I'm Hotel and for sharing your five-star impression with the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted that your stay was beyond your expectations.

On your next visit, I would strongly recommend booking directly with us on imhotel.com or email us at reservations@imhotel.com. We offer better rates than anywhere online. Moreover, direct bookers get complimentary access to our Club Lounge and more benefits such as complimentary early check-in or late check-out, subject to availability. Again, thank you very much. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

I'M Hotel Management

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The pool is one of the great facilities in hotel, i reccomend this hotel to visit, one of the most beautiful hotel I ever visited. Special mention to the House Keeper E. R. That is so friendly and gave us all what we need. This guy is one reason why we are coming back here soon.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear donnette969,

Thank you very much for your very generous review of I’m Hotel Makati. We will make sure that your positive review will be shared to ER. It is through comments like yours that we are kept inspired to be the best that we can be for our guests.

I'm Hotel Management

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I left the hotel I left my iPad in the room and when I email then with 40 min of living they said it was not there. So there fore ste staff have taken it and will not return it. To me that is a untrustworthy hotel

Room tip: Honest do not trust then with anything
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’M hotel is greatly located next to Poblacion area with a lot of cool bars. The room size is very good with view of the city (I was staying 20th floor).

Reception staff was friendly and helpful. ER from Housekeeping staff did a great job and very friendly and dedicated to make my stay in I’M hotel Manila the best possible ever.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tried their spa-cation package. The room is huge, clean and complete. The only issue in our room is the clogged sink due to faulty sink stopper. The staff are friendly and accomodating. But the receptionist in Onsen Spa should be more accomodating. They just gave us towel and slippers without guiding us where to go next. This was our first time there, so we are not sure what to do. We have waited for 40min outside near the pool without realizing that we can already use the ammenities (onsen,sauna etc) until I approached one of their staff. Sadly, we were unable to enjoy the Onsen since we have to rush because of our scheduled massage after. Our Onsen experience only lasted for less than 20 minutes. Good thing, the massage is good.

Overall, the stay was good, but the overall experience was below my expectation. Especially for a 5-star hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel