1,460 results
All reviews onsen spa antidote bar rooftop bar mermaid bar glass bottom dinner buffet star hotel nice facilities swimming pool century city mall amazing hotel makati ave front office upon check the club lounge makati area bloom
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything is very good, clean and comfortable. The rooms are spacious and clean. The public spaces, the gym and the pool are welcoming and well maintained. The food either at the pool bar and at the breakfast is delicious.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FOM_IMHOTEL, Front Office Manager at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mbellati,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and for sharing your five-star impression with the TripAdvisor community. We are so happy to have you as our guest! I am delighted that your experience was beyond your expectations and that you appreciated the facilities and breakfast.

On your next visit, I would strongly recommend booking directly with us on imhotel.com or email us at reservations@imhotel.com. We offer better rates than anywhere online. Moreover, direct bookers get complimentary access to our Club Lounge and more benefits such as complimentary early check-in or late check-out, subject to availability. Again, thank you very much. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was clean and very nice, but the family in the next room was too noisy...
The room was beautiful and the breakfast was great, but it was ruined because of the next room.
When guiding the room for customer, I think you need to consider the family structure next door. .
I am feel sorry to my fiance who first time in the Philippine for a trip..

Dear nakamaru1232,

Greetings from I'M Hotel!

Thank you for staying with us and sharing with us your review. While 9/10 of our guests who said they have enjoyed our warm hospitality and top quality facilities will counter your feedback, we humbly acknowledge your comments for the betterment of our establishment. We appreciate all feedback, good or bad, as it is through such that we are able to show that we never settle and always look for ways to improve.

Again, thank you very much. We look forward to welcome you back and experience 5-star service, the I'M way.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I like the accommodations i had that i decided to maximize my day at the hotel. I had to go to the embassy to submit my documents and the club lounge was just the perfect place to rush my additional requirements to be printed.

Room tip: I suggest that the wifi would be stronger.
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FOM_IMHOTEL, Front Office Manager at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear detabali,

Thank you for the perfect score review. Your kind words about our colleagues are truly appreciated and will be conveyed to the team as I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts have been duly recognized.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good customer service, all staff are accommodating and approachable. Room is so comfy tho a bit pricy, bed is huge enough to accommodated two person and comfort rooms should have at least a lock for privacy purposes. Food at the buffet table is very good. brewed coffee is excellent. very nice ambiance too.
I don't like the idea of being charged for an outside domestic call.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear rbgatchalian611,

Thank you very much for your very generous review of I’m Hotel Makati. I am glad that you made to feel welcome by our colleagues and that you enjoyed your guest rooms and the buffet.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice services and accommodating staff I like the Crepe dessert most.. Thank you so much to Badz, Robie and Nard
The massage is great, its worth recommending. Will surely love to dine again and have a relaxing moment with the family

Dear Lelanie L,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and for sharing your five-star impression with the TripAdvisor community. We are so happy to have you as our guest. I am delighted that your experience was beyond your expectations and that you appreciated the buffet and the massage. Badz, Robie and Nard will most certainly appreciate your very kind compliments and I thank you for sharing them.