TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,489 results
All reviews onsen spa antidote bar rooftop bar mermaid bar glass bottom dinner buffet star hotel nice facilities swimming pool century city mall amazing hotel makati ave front office upon check the club lounge makati area bloom
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like the accommodations i had that i decided to maximize my day at the hotel. I had to go to the embassy to submit my documents and the club lounge was just the perfect place to rush my additional requirements to be printed.

Room tip: I suggest that the wifi would be stronger.
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FOM_IMHOTEL, Front Office Manager at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear detabali,

Thank you for the perfect score review. Your kind words about our colleagues are truly appreciated and will be conveyed to the team as I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts have been duly recognized.

On your next visit, I would strongly recommend booking directly with us on imhotel.com or email us at reservations@imhotel.com. We offer better rates than anywhere online. Moreover, direct bookers get complimentary access to our Club Lounge and more benefits such as complimentary early check-in or late check-out, subject to availability. Again, thank you very much. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good customer service, all staff are accommodating and approachable. Room is so comfy tho a bit pricy, bed is huge enough to accommodated two person and comfort rooms should have at least a lock for privacy purposes. Food at the buffet table is very good. brewed coffee is excellent. very nice ambiance too.
I don't like the idea of being charged for an outside domestic call.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear rbgatchalian611,

Thank you very much for your very generous review of I’m Hotel Makati. I am glad that you made to feel welcome by our colleagues and that you enjoyed your guest rooms and the buffet.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice services and accommodating staff I like the Crepe dessert most.. Thank you so much to Badz, Robie and Nard
The massage is great, its worth recommending. Will surely love to dine again and have a relaxing moment with the family

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Lelanie L,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and for sharing your five-star impression with the TripAdvisor community. We are so happy to have you as our guest. I am delighted that your experience was beyond your expectations and that you appreciated the buffet and the massage. Badz, Robie and Nard will most certainly appreciate your very kind compliments and I thank you for sharing them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

very good service ..nards and bads and robie....good massage good service...nice ambiance and good food...clean facilities..accomodating..kind and respectful staff ..clean..good service from reception to massage attendants to restaurant waiters

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear GlobeTrotting462167,

Thank you very much for your very generous review of I’m Hotel Makati. I am glad that you were made to feel welcome by our colleagues and that you enjoyed your experience at The Common Good Food Playground.

Will definitely be back.

It was a good experience. The spa facilities and massage were amazing.

The food served were all delicious.

The staff were kind and accommodating starting from the receptionist, cook, server and cleaners.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Ms. sarahlagarico,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to I'm Hotel. I am glad that you were made to feel welcome by our colleagues and that you enjoyed the massage and spa facilities.