“AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL CONDO!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
A spacious living room to relax and entertain after a long day
A warm welcome for you Comfortable sitting to entertain
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
A warm welcome for you
Comfortable sitting to entertain
Dining table for six persons
Buffet table to hold your home-cooked creations
King-sized bed for the master's bedroom
Guest room with 2 twin beds
Guest toilet
Get fresh produce and discover delectable dishes at the Salcedo Weekend Market
Fresh breads and pastries are available from Wildflour Cafe + Bakery
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
travelerN...
Carlsbad, California
“AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL CONDO!!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Great accommodation!!! Very spacious!! Clean & friendly. Close to everything. Great security. Will definitely stay in this unit again if & when given another chance. This is the place to be while in Makati.

Feb 24, 2017
Thank you, Eftren, for your generous review. We look forward to housing you again on your next visit.
Darrell B
“Very spacious and beautiful apartment. Well furnished and excellent security.”
Reviewed October 20, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

The building is beautiful. I like the location since you can walk to many different nice restaurants, convenient stores and coffee shops. There also are some nice quiet places to sit, relax and have a cocktail, beer or wine. On a Sunday, we were pleasantly surprised that a vacant lot had turned into a fresh food market. There was much cooking and grilling and the food was absolutely delicious. It started in the morning and closed down at 2pm so get there early. Don't miss it. This market was much cleaner than the local grocery stores at the malls. It was very clean and I tried many of the foods and brought back some to the apartment to eat later. What a treat it was. It is very easy to get a taxi. Word of advice, avoid rush hour traffic at all costs. You could spend hours going only a dozen miles during these times. The security personnel was very friendly and helped with my luggage at arrival and departure. They were always very friendly and helpful with any questions that we had. What can I say but what a beautifully furnished and very spacious apartment! The ceilings had to be over 12 foot tall in every room and had nice marble tiled floors. The stainless gas stove and refrigerator was nice with plenty of kitchen space and counters to cook on. There was an extra room off the kitchen that had a washer and dryer. The living room area was large and had a big flat screen TV with several channels and a surround speaker system for it. The WiFi connection and speed was excellent and worked very well the whole time we were there. The outdoor balcony was very nice as well except we timed our visit during the construction of another skyscraper building being built across the street that affected the view. The sound from the construction did not affect us at all and we couldn't hear it, surprisingly. There was a large dining room table and plenty of room to have a family have a comfortable meal together here. The owner and management left a few granola bars and treats with a nice welcoming letter on the dining room table which was a nice touch. The pictures I post here will show the 2 bedrooms that were just as nicely furnished. A second wide screen TV in the master bedroom was a pleasant surprise. The walk in closet to the master bathroom from the bedroom was convenient with separate lighted areas for hanging clothes, a shoe rack at the bottom and drawers for other items. There was plenty of storage for your luggage in a closet off of the dining room area so it was nice to get those out of the way. I was very much pleased with the apartment and the way it was furnished and decorated with a modern flair. It just doesn't get much better than this and the price point is justified.
My only disappointment was the place was advertised with a pool. It was under construction improvements and I had really counted on having some outdoor pool time during my stay. It was not stated on their website advertisement page for this unit that the pool would not be available. The owner has communicated to me an apology and said they would correct that in their future description on the website until construction has completed.
In conclusion, I would say the apartment is simply wonderful and I would highly recommend this for rental. I would easily give this a 5 star rating had I not counted on the use of the pool so heavily. I think the $350 damage deposit is high however the apartment is furnished well and can understand the reasoning behind it. I received my damage deposit refund just as agreed so there were no issues with that. If I come back to this city and this place is available with a new pool, I will be back. It is just that nice. What more can I say? I was very pleased.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 29, 2016
Thank you Darrell B for you most descriptive review. This is the longest review we ever had. We sincerely apologise about the unavailability of the pool. It is not completed and you can surely enjoy it the next time you visit.
BonThree
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 16, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Amazing place, very affordable. Only good things to say. Air conditioner, TVs, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, wifi and all other amenities works flawlessly. Place is huge and in a prime location walking distance from most places.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Nov 29, 2016
Thank you for your generous review. We hope you will visit us again soon.
Sarah T
Melbourne, Australia
“Comfortable clean apartment in great location”
Reviewed July 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very clean and comfortable apartment in the heart of Makati.
Great customer service and very friendly security staff in the building. Highly recommended!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 20, 2016
Thank you, Sarah, for your review! We do hope to host you again in the near future.
kronik16
Melbourne
“wow...my sort of apartment”
Reviewed June 20, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

older style apartment...large, not the rectangular box they build so many of. did not meet agent but both my enquiries were answered within the hour. pity i could only accomodate 4 in such a large apartment as i was in a larger group. only draw back to me was the USD63 cleaning fee even though it is large apartment. we did leave it as we found it, just bath, laundry and dining table to wipe clean. notwithstanding i found it very relaxing and wished i could have stayed longer than my 3 days. internet was down most of my stay but owner was not responsible for that.

Traveling group: Friends
Jun 20, 2016
Thank you for your review. We have learned from your experience so we are now providing a portable wifi device as a back up for the unreliable internet service. We hope we can host you again sometime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing