The Holiday Inn is decent. I was there on a business trip, it’s probably better for families as they have a huge pool in the center of the hotel but they do not have high speed internet access. If I go back to Auburn, I will stay in one of the local bed and breakfast’s instead. At least they will have a little character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Auburn, NY is located in the heart of the spectacular Finger Lakes Region of Central New York. Come take a swim in our indoor-heated pool or relax with dinner and cocktails in McMurphy's Authentic Irish Pub. When you stay with us, you can enjoy shopping at Waterloo Premium Outlets and Bass Pro Shops, tour the wineries on the Cayuga Wine Trail and Seneca Wine Trail, visit our local historic sites, or enjoy a show at the new Merry-Go-Round Playhouse Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival. We are in the center of it all. Stay at the Auburn/Finger Lakes Holiday Inn and visit the scenic village of Skaneateles. We look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Auburn - Finger Lakes Region reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Auburn - Finger Lakes Region Hotel Auburn
- Auburn Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Auburn - Finger Lakes Region NY