“Felt right at home!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Driving through town and also staying in town for the weekend, we had the opportunity to stop by and have a drink and bite to eat. We found the overall atomosphere relaxing, but loved the location in Geneva more. The bar food was good. The company was fun, the music entertaining. We will stop by and visit again soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

So Very Shocked at the negative review from the Oct 20 customer. I have been a patron of Parker's many times over the years and I can honestly say that DJ has been a Fantastic and very welcome addition to the establishment. Not only does he make the Best Bloody Mary in town, but he has always been kind and given stellar customer service! I don't know who in the world this TJ character is?!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've been to Parker's a few times and I have never had a bad experience. In reading some of the other reviews, perhaps there are some immature employees that need a little talk from the manager? The only issue I have is that the place can be a bit cramped sometimes and I could care less about having sports on the TV or even having a TV in a restaurant at all. Other than that, I've been there as a group and just as a couple and the service has been fast and courteous and the food hot and delicious.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

On Sunday, October 20th, we went to Parkers for a beer and watch the games. There was a male bartender, TJ?, that didn't want to be working, ignored customers, counted cash, watched the TV and basically was very rude. No manager was on duty, the door to kitchen was open and the staff were dancing around hooting and high fiving. A gal came in for take out and received the wrong order and got into a heated discussion with TJ?. He "threw" packets of ketchup on her order. When we first walked in a waitress in a Giants jersey was on her IPhone and we sat for a few minutes at bar waiting to order and we finally asked if she was the bartender or was there anyone on yet? She said oh do you want something. No, we were there to just watch TV - hello!! We gave her four drink orders and she couldn't remember three of them and had to re-ask. The seven of us left and went to a neighboring establishment to have some food and watch Sunday football. I will say there was one waitress who apologized profusely for the bad service we were receiving and told us to come back when she was bartending. We gave our tips to her and not the two who gave attitude and poor service. Leave it at the door guys! Management needs to be present.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

The food prices are Very reasonable. The portions are great. You will not go away hungry. It was a Thurs eve;about 7:30 at night we had to wait 20 min for a table but worth it. The servers were friendly. I would go back again if I was here in town.