“It's certainly is a food thing!!”
Review of Daut's - CLOSED

Daut's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Small cozy place that could use some updates,but "Coach" at the bar and the wings make up for it.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Daut's has two rooms: a bar with a few tables and a dining room. Our waitress was wonderful-very attentive all through the meal. Salad was nothing special, but tasty. Our dinners were superb!!! We took half of each entree home and still could not finish our desserts! The Tollhouse sundae was excellent! So was the peanut butter pie. A great meal!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

small place, a little cramped but good food and fun at the bar.

1  Thank svettin
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Every time I go to Daut's, the food is spectacular, the value for the money is excellent, the service isn't out of this world but it's definitely above par. My husband and I go here about once a month. The triple grilled cheese is my husband's favorite, the pizza is good, the Ruben is marvelous. I've never gotten the fajitas but they make my mouth water when they go by, I'll be getting those next time I go. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who lives or is visiting the Auburn area!

1  Thank CandiG0220
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Friendly service and good food. We went on Friday night and found out that the high school football coaches eat there. The servers were wearing tee shirts with the school's name on them. Fun!!

1  Thank Gail61_49