10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$105
GardenInn.com
$65
$98
$62
$59
Travelocity
Inn at the Finger Lakes(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
Skaneateles Inn on 20(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$89
Skaneateles Suites(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$90
Travelocity
Finger Lakes Lodging(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$99
Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles(Skaneateles)
$255
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsenglish suiteher momb bhomemade cookiesour honeymoonfinger lakesmackenzie childsgarden view suiteequestrian roomroom massagesbed and breakfastbreakfast was delicioushope to returngas fireplacerelaxing getawayeach morningcommon areas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I 100% enjoyed our stay at 10 Fitch! Best romantic spot ever. We have never been to a B&B before but we are sure glad we chose this one. The staff was so nice and caring and easy to get along with. The room was spotless and cozy etc. The sheets were so soft and clean as well as everything else. They had the room all done up in "Just Married" Decor for us upon arrival and the food was A+. We couldnt have asked for anything more or better. So happy!!! We cant wait to go back. P.S. wait til you use the home made soap
H&T B

Room Tip: We stayed in the english suite, very cozy. open and beautiful back private porch
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I just returned from 10 Fitch Bed and Breakfast where we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. We had a WONDERFUL time. Cheryl and her mom, Sally, run a phenomenal B&B.

Cheryl couldn't do enough to make our stay amazing. When we first arrived at the Inn we told her that we were considering having dinner at a nearby restaurant. She made some suggestions based on the type of meal and atmosphere that we wanted. After a short discussion, she immediately picked up the phone and made dinner reservations for us!

The house is so tastefully decorated that it should be in Better Homes and Gardens Magazine. The furnishings are a mix of antiques and traditional English country.The house was immaculately clean and it's easy to see that the Innkeepers take a great deal of pride in what they do. And what they do is to provide their guests with a comfortable, relaxing, elegant and romantic atmosphere. Cheryl has a sharp eye for detail and makes her guests feel pampered.

When we came back from dinner, our room was illuminated with an abundance of candles, romantic music playing from an IPOD and the bed turned down and decorated with rose petals. There were chocolates on the bed along with a note to us stating some of the historical things that happened in the world on the day we were married. It was so romantic! They even gave us a Happy Anniversary card.

The house is absolutely beautiful and the breakfast was amazing. Everything was delicious and served in the most elegant dining room on fine china. The food was so good that Sally and Cheryl could easily compete with any gourmet chef. Ed and I didn't have to eat again until dinner time because the breakfast was so filling and yummy! The atmosphere was sophisticated with an elegant and homey feel. There was another couple staying there as well. We had a lovely breakfast with enjoyable conversation. They were a lot of fun.

The Inn consists of three suites with a sitting room, bedroom and bathroom in each. We stayed in the Equestrian suite which was cozy but roomy. There was even a fireplace. The bed was extremely comfortable with the softest sheets and pillows. The grounds are gorgeous with flowers, ponds and water fountains. There's also a gazebo. Ed and I didn't spend time on the grounds because we were busy sightseeing and hitting the wineries! LOL At night, if we opened the bedroom window we could hear the gentle water spilling into the fountain. It was so peaceful and relaxing.

There was coffee, tea, soda, munchies and Sally's delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies available 24 hours a day. You will definitely not go hungry.

Cheryl and Sally are so warm and welcoming. I wish we would have had a little more time to chat with them. However, we will have that opportunity in the future as we will most definitely go back to 10 Fitch. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to spend some quality couple time away from the hustle and bustle of their daily lives. This was the first time we have ever stayed at a B&B. We are now spoiled and I highly doubt we will find anything that compares.

Thank you Cheryl and Sally for a wonderful couple of days! You're amazing!
Joanne and Ed, Binghamton, NY

Room Tip: We stayed in the Equestrian suite which was beautiful. If you look at the pictures on line, I think all three suites are equally beautiful and comfortable. Our suite was very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne T
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This 10 Fitch B&B is extraordinary and superlatives less than "extraordinary" do not do the place justice. The owner and the inn keeper are grand and wonderful, the accomodations are clean, crisp, tastefully done, and one delighted in the surroundings from the time we got there until we left. Breakfast was directly from an delightful old family recipe, I am sure!
The ambiance was very home-like and decorated with many "Mackenzie-Phillips" decorations of the Auburn, NY store - whimsical and fun!! Highly recommended if you are looking for a romantic treat for yourself and your spouse/partner.

Room Tip: Our king size bed was welcome - we received an upgrade as the king room was not booked that night. It was quiet, peaceful and could even hear the birds!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank providencedave
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were in the area for a wedding and really enjoyed this bed and breakfast- stayed in the English Suite, which had it all- an incredibly nice and comfortable bed, fireplace, small outdoor balcony with table, huge bathroom with rain shower and separate tub, and a separate sitting room with TV. The backyard grounds are great, especially the gazebo. Innkeepers were friendly and breakfast both days was outstanding and huge- we didn't need lunch either day. We preferred Skaneateles (a short drive away) to Auburn as a town to spend time, but as far as accommodations this place met our expectations and more.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JandMBnyc
Reviewed July 14, 2012

10Fitch was an absolutely fabulous find!! My hubby just got back from Afghanistan on R&R, and I just wanted to relax with the love of my life for a whole weekend...just the two of us...we stayed in the "English Suite" to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Upon our arrival, we were greeted by Cheryl (our Inn Keeper) who was amazingly attentive, friendly and sweet...I have to say, we have stayed in many B&B's, and they have been luxurious, but...10Fitch is magnificant! from the time you drive up and see the well manicured landscape to the time you walk into your suite; it's absolute luxury! The house has a very warm vive, the furnishings are exquisite, super clean and the house is decorated beutifully..we felt right at home...we LOVED it! My husband and I believe that presentation is everything.....Our first night...they prepared our room with soft music and candles, the next day, Cheryl and Rodney invited us for a delightful romantic evening in their backyard complete with wine, cheese and roaring fire from their "firepit". I have to say I was quite impressed how they topped off a great day for us. This was more than I ever expected and I am so happy we found our favorite B&B...we will be returning again very soon. We love it there and by far, the BEST B&B we have ever stayed at. 10STARS all the way....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DMPowell
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Dana, you and Wes were a delight! We really enjoyed having you here and spending the evening with you both in front of the fire pit, it was wonderful. We will take you back ANY time and look forward to getting to know you better when you come back. Thanks for being absolutely awesome guests and for the glowing review. We very much appreciate it and are so glad that you had such a great time here.

warmly,