All reviewsenglish suiteher momrose petalsthe chocolate chip cookiesour honeymoonfinger lakesmackenzie childsroom massagesbreakfast was deliciousthe garden view roomhope to returnsoft musicgas fireplacehuge bathroommirbeau spaeach morningthree rooms
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This 10 Fitch B&B is extraordinary and superlatives less than "extraordinary" do not do the place justice. The owner and the inn keeper are grand and wonderful, the accomodations are clean, crisp, tastefully done, and one delighted in the surroundings from the time we got there until we left. Breakfast was directly from an delightful old family recipe, I am sure!
The ambiance was very home-like and decorated with many "Mackenzie-Phillips" decorations of the Auburn, NY store - whimsical and fun!! Highly recommended if you are looking for a romantic treat for yourself and your spouse/partner.

Room Tip: Our king size bed was welcome - we received an upgrade as the king room was not booked that night. It was quiet, peaceful and could even hear the birds!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank providencedave
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were in the area for a wedding and really enjoyed this bed and breakfast- stayed in the English Suite, which had it all- an incredibly nice and comfortable bed, fireplace, small outdoor balcony with table, huge bathroom with rain shower and separate tub, and a separate sitting room with TV. The backyard grounds are great, especially the gazebo. Innkeepers were friendly and breakfast both days was outstanding and huge- we didn't need lunch either day. We preferred Skaneateles (a short drive away) to Auburn as a town to spend time, but as far as accommodations this place met our expectations and more.

1  Thank JandMBnyc
Reviewed July 14, 2012

10Fitch was an absolutely fabulous find!! My hubby just got back from Afghanistan on R&R, and I just wanted to relax with the love of my life for a whole weekend...just the two of us...we stayed in the "English Suite" to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Upon our arrival, we were greeted by Cheryl (our Inn Keeper) who was amazingly attentive, friendly and sweet...I have to say, we have stayed in many B&B's, and they have been luxurious, but...10Fitch is magnificant! from the time you drive up and see the well manicured landscape to the time you walk into your suite; it's absolute luxury! The house has a very warm vive, the furnishings are exquisite, super clean and the house is decorated beutifully..we felt right at home...we LOVED it! My husband and I believe that presentation is everything.....Our first night...they prepared our room with soft music and candles, the next day, Cheryl and Rodney invited us for a delightful romantic evening in their backyard complete with wine, cheese and roaring fire from their "firepit". I have to say I was quite impressed how they topped off a great day for us. This was more than I ever expected and I am so happy we found our favorite B&B...we will be returning again very soon. We love it there and by far, the BEST B&B we have ever stayed at. 10STARS all the way....

1  Thank DMPowell
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Dana, you and Wes were a delight! We really enjoyed having you here and spending the evening with you both in front of the fire pit, it was wonderful. We will take you back ANY time and look forward to getting to know you better when you come back. Thanks for being absolutely awesome guests and for the glowing review. We very much appreciate it and are so glad that you had such a great time here.

warmly,

Cheryl

Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and I spend 2 nights at 10 Fitch for our 15 year anniversary. Everything was spectacular! The accomodations were terrific and Cheryl was great. I would highly recommend 10 Fitch for a romantic getaway...

Room Tip: English Suite was great
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband surprised me with a night at this B&B for my birthday. We stayed in the English Suite, which was absolutely fabulous. Three rooms - the bathroom just as big as the bedroom - An additional balcony off the bedroom overlooking the grounds gave us even more space to relax. Perfect for a couple in need of a romantic getaway. We enjoyed the backyard with the coy pond, fountain and gazebo. It's in a nice area with many old mansion-like homes. We enjoyed a long, late night walk. The food was delightful and the hostess was wonderful, giving us the perfect amount of attention. Although I do like to turn off technology on getaways such as this, it was nice to have the free WiFi access to research the area. Those who are dependent on television would also do okay, as there was a TV with cable and a large assortment of DVDs right in one of the rooms of the suite. Complimentary water, soda and snacks were provided as well.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple