All reviewsenglish suiteher momrose petalsthe chocolate chip cookiesour honeymoonfinger lakesmackenzie childsroom massagesbreakfast was deliciousthe garden view roomhope to returnsoft musicgas fireplacehuge bathroommirbeau spaeach morningthree rooms
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and I spend 2 nights at 10 Fitch for our 15 year anniversary. Everything was spectacular! The accomodations were terrific and Cheryl was great. I would highly recommend 10 Fitch for a romantic getaway...

Room Tip: English Suite was great
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband surprised me with a night at this B&B for my birthday. We stayed in the English Suite, which was absolutely fabulous. Three rooms - the bathroom just as big as the bedroom - An additional balcony off the bedroom overlooking the grounds gave us even more space to relax. Perfect for a couple in need of a romantic getaway. We enjoyed the backyard with the coy pond, fountain and gazebo. It's in a nice area with many old mansion-like homes. We enjoyed a long, late night walk. The food was delightful and the hostess was wonderful, giving us the perfect amount of attention. Although I do like to turn off technology on getaways such as this, it was nice to have the free WiFi access to research the area. Those who are dependent on television would also do okay, as there was a TV with cable and a large assortment of DVDs right in one of the rooms of the suite. Complimentary water, soda and snacks were provided as well.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I spent 3 nights at this great B&B. Cheryl and Trish treated us like royalty!
We stayed at the Equestrian Suite, a lovely decorated room. The attention to detail and cleanliness of the place was amazing. One of the nights we came back and found our suite lighted with candles and several "just married" signs...very cute! The food was amazing...every day a surprise! Cheesy omelet with bundled asparagus, Tropical sorbet, and Red, White and Blue Belgium Waffles, and to finish Eggs Benedict with Chocolate Tomatoes, artichoke hearts with black truffle oil...not to mention the picnic basket, dinner and antipasto tray they packed for us!
We booked our honey moon very last minute, but Cheryl was able to accommodate us and book all of our appointments...massage, wineries tour with Sam (our adorable driver), dinner at Savor....
The house is very cute, impeccably decorated with a gorgeous backyard with 2 Koi ponds and a lovely gazebo.
If you are looking for a relaxing place to spend your honey moon, or an anniversary, or even a get together with friends, 10 Fitch is your place! I'd go back in a heart beat!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2012

An exquisite home with wonderful service. Immaculately kept and food was terrific and served with a smile. New had picnics in our suite. Definitely worth a return visit. The grounds are beautuful as well and very relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

When I came up to 10 Fitch, it was in the middle of a residential neighborhood, and I have to confess I had some doubts. However, when I checked in and toured the grounds, I was pleasantly suprised. There was a charming garden with a pond and a gazebo. The room (Equestarian Suite) was spacious and beautifully decorated.
The best part was the great service and personal attention. The breakfast was amazing. The picnic dinner we actually had in the gazebo in the garden, and this was the most romantic thing ever. Definitely recommend this place for a romantic getaway.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple