“I want to live there” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Auburn B&B and Inns
California
“I want to live there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

It was all I hoped it would be and more. Comments from previous reviewers led me to believe my experience at 10 Fitch would be perfect and I was not disappointed. Cheryl and Sally seem to know exactly what a person would want and need and provide it seamlessly. We stayed in the Garden Suite and it was beautiful. We got to see the other two suites and they were intriguing as well. The chocolate chip cookies are available all the time and totally yummy. Our breakfasts were fabulous and tailored to any preferences we had expressed. It was hard to leave!! My husband and I plan to go back next year. There's so much to see and do in the area, although I think I'd be happy just staying in my Garden Suite:).

Room Tip: The pictures on their website seem very accurate.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

My wife and I had such a great time. Warm, Relaxing and very Romantic! Cheryl and her mom, Sally really went above and beyond on all levels. Cheryl recommended and set up all our dinner reservations! Every restaurant was outstanding with our favorite being, Joelle's French Bistro! Fantastic! She also set up a 6 hour wine tasting tour with our own personal driver, Peter! We fell in love with him, he was such a great guide and gave us so much local information, we truly had a great time. We stayed in the English Suite and it was spectacular, so beautiful, elegant and most of all spotless! Cheryl and Sally are unbelievable cooks, the breakfast and cookies were to die for! Looking forward to going back soon. So much to do and see in the area, I would never think of staying anywhere else but 10 Fitch!! We are keeping our fingers and toes crossed, hoping to win a drawling for a free stay!! HIGHLY Recommend.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a few days after we got married. From the moment we arrived, Cheryl, Sally, and Trish made us feel welcomed. The English Suite was absolutely gorgeous. We truly appreciated the details that went into making our Honeymoon special, such as rose petals on the bed and romantic music. The breakfast each morning was delicious, and who could forget Sally's cookies! The hospitality and attention we received during our stay was nothing short of outstanding. We would HIGHLY recommend 10 Fitch.

• Stayed October 2011
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

We stayed in the Gardenview Suite for a getaway weekend this fall. We also had friends who stayed in the Equestrian Suite at the same time - which turned out to be even better than we could have possibly imagined. The four of us had such an amazing time at 10 Fitch - the rooms are amazing and the hospitality is second to none. I've stayed in so many B&Bs at this point that I've nearly lost track, but I will say - 10 Fitch is by far the best one I've stayed at so far.

I don't think that any of us have ever slept any better (the beds and linens are incredible) and we couldn't get enough chocolate chip cookies. It may seem a little expensive, but I swear it is worth every penny. They've thought of every comfort and accomodation. Excellent location - especially with its proximity to Skaneateles and the Cayuga Wine Trail. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we win the annual drawing for a free stay. We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: The Gardenview and Equestrian suites share a landing, which is ideal when traveling with four people...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2011

After reading a review in Money Magazine and checking the reviews on Trip Advisor, we decided to stay at 10 Fitch. It was our first stay at a Bed and Breakfast and we were not disappointed. We would definitely stay again. Beautiful Inn, wonderful hosts, tastefully decorated suite and an excellent breakfast.

Room Tip: We would stay in any of the three suites.
Barrington, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

We spent a fall mini vacation at 10 Fitch and were truely blown away by their attention to detail and warmth toward us. Every facet of our stay was top notch, from the appointments of our room to the quality of the food. We plan to make a 2 or 3 day stay an annual event and have not stopped raving about the place to our friends and family.
Barrington, RI

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

Great location. Beautiful landscaping. Lovely rooms. Fantastic food and owners :) can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Skaneateles Suites
Belhurst Castle
Belhurst Castle
#8 of 11 in Geneva
34 State Historic Luxury Suites Skaneateles

Been to 10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn? Share your experiences!