Whispering Winds Motel
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$105
GardenInn.com
$96
$93
$65
Hotels.com
$82
$76
Skaneateles Inn on 20(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$99
Inn at the Finger Lakes(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Hotwire.com
Skaneateles Suites(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$125
Travelocity
Finger Lakes Lodging(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$99
Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles(Skaneateles)
$255
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Wow- A perfect stay! I went for an overnight with several friends, we rented a few rooms and this was an amazing spot for our weekend getaway. From arrival to departure the owner took the best care of us. The newly refreshed and remodeled rooms had the perfect balance of sophistication and charm. The bed was heavenly, plenty of space in the room, impeccably clean and an ideal location just outside of town. This is not your average motel, it is a top notch place to stay when visiting the area. I know that we will be back many times to come. Thank Whispering Winds for making our little getaway that much nicer!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TripTravel045
Reviewed September 28, 2013

It was a pleasure to spend a night at the Whispering Winds Motel. I was invited to attend a wedding at the Sherwood Inn in Skaneteles and did not want to pay the $185/- plus tax for one night. I was fortunate to find the Whispering Winds motel on the internet within close proximity of the Sherwood Inn. I was warmly greeted by Jennifer at the office. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room with two double queen size beds. The room was large, very clean and had all the amenities one would need for a comfortable stay including Wi-Fi. Each room has a covered car port attached where one can drive the car and park adjacent to the entrance of the room. This is a plus in inclement weather. There is a swimming pool and there is ample place to sit outdoors and relax in a pleasant environment. After a comfortable night's rest I stopped into the office where I was greeted by Gina who gave me a description of the wineries I could visit and other sights that I should see. A continental breakfast is provided. The motel is approximately four minutes from downtown Skaneteles Lake and within close proximity of several wineries. The motel is very clean, reasonable and above all both Jennifer and Gina were helpful and welcoming hosts.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo