“New Q in Auburn”
Review of The Bucket BBQ - CLOSED

The Bucket BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My brother and I decided to try this new BBQ place close to Skaneateles NY. Between Auburn and Skaneateles. Very new, cafeteria style food service - line up order off the menu behind the counter. Nice people serving. Price was a little high for 1/2 rack and two sides. Then I was disappointed in the 1/2 rack. Small and not very tasty. Needed one of the sauces available on our table for flavor and moisture. I eat BBQ ribs a couple times a month for a local place in Potsdam (local IGA does a smoke every Thursday) The sides I had were fine -sweet potato french fries and fried onion rings. My brother had the pulled pork sandwich and a side of smashed sweet potatoes. All was well on his side of the table, plus a much more reasonable price. I may try again in the Fall and see if they have improved the ribs. If they haven't then I will write them off.

There are newer reviews for The Bucket BBQ