“Great Meal”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Gulfport, Florida
“Great Meal”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We were staying at the inn & decided to dine there rather than going out.We sat at a high table near the bar area since there was entertainment that night & we wanted to hear the music during & after dinner. We both ordered a pasta dish, mine was with shrimp. There was plenty of it,in a nice sauce, and I think I had a pound of angel hair in my dish! (Could have been a little less actually) My husband ordered the chicken alexis that was in a romesco sauce with chorizo. He enjoyed it very much and had a healthy portion. Service was good, we didn't feel rushed nor neglected even though it was late and there were not many people in the dining room. The room is very large and the only criticism I have is that it is very loud and voices echo in the dining room. On one busy night while dining there last summer, I could not talk to a person who was two people away from me at our table because it was so loud. They really need to add something from the ceiling to absorb the sounds or perhaps some carpeting on the wood floors. There is a nice large covered patio area for outside dining in better weather that is more enjoyable and also provides a view of the grounds and Owasco Lake. I have always been a fan of the Springside, & been to many functions there so I would recommend Oak & Vine to visitors to Auburn & will continue to go back for sure. The Sunday brunch is the best!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank natnpr

Stephentown, New York
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

It's great when the restaurant at the inn you are staying at turns out to have a superb menu, excellent service, reasonable prices and terrific atmosphere - except you never get out to other places! Love this place!

Visited May 2014
Syracuse, New York
“Oak and Vine is Super Fine!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

The Oak and Vine has partnered with David's Refuge to pour life and hope into our parents who are raising children with special needs or struggling with a life threatening condition. Thank you for believing in our mission!

Rochester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brews Booze & Blues”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Fried food night! Surprising for a Friday night such limited menu. I was expecting a slightly more upscale atmosphere; maybe caught it on a Special night?

Visited March 2014
“Fantastic Setting and Service”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

While staying at the Springside we decided to just stay on site and eat here. It was delightful. We had drinks at the bar and ate there as well. Our server was fantastic. He was attentive and engaging without being overbearing. The food was delicious. Couldn't be happier.