“Finally Outstanding Mexican in New York”
Review of Mi Casa Mexicana - CLOSED

Mi Casa Mexicana
Cuisines: Mexican
Cincinnatus, New York
“Finally Outstanding Mexican in New York”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Simply amazed by this restaurant. I'm from Southern Cali and have been searching for GOOD mexican in NY for the last 15 years. I've found it! Better then anything I've eaten in cali or mexico. Simply outstanding.

• Visited December 2013

Weedsport, New York, United States
“A Must Try”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Had lunch here with my daughter while she was home from college a couple of months ago. Great service, great food and reasonable prices. Went back tonight with family from out of town and had a wonderful dinner. Fast, prompt service with lots of smiles from the staff. Very relaxing and once again great food. Can't say enough good things! This is truly a hidden gem in auburn. Very authentic - as good as we have had in San Antonio. Great decor, very clean. Don't hesitate to check it out. They also have take out. Great job Mi Casa!

• Visited November 2013
Auburn, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love it!!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I love eating here!! Most of the employees know me when I walk in. I get gluten free good, luckily almost everything is gluten free on the menu. Deliciuous food!! When I was pregnant I had to eat here 3-5 times a week.

• Visited November 2013
FINGER LAKES
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We came here for lunch based on tripadvisor reviews. Th restaurant was clean and comfortable. We were greeted Immediately, shown to a booth and promptly brought some very good chips and salsa. The staff was very attentive and friendly. To us, the food just didn't hold up to the praise it received on tripadvisor, however, we did have lunch for two, with tip, for fifteen bucks.

• Visited October 2013
Buffalo
“Great”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Fresh and very well done. Was in Auburn on business and wanted something beside a chain. This is the place. Restaurant was clean, bathroom was very clean and the food was great! I would recommend!