“Weekend Get away”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Georgetown, Canada
“Weekend Get away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

My wife and I were looking for a weekend away that allowed for a little us time and a little shopping time. Our stay here far exceeded any expectations. The staff right from the moment we entered did everything to help make our stay memorable. The front desk and support staff were amazing. But the person that truly made our stay was the server in the dinning room. Micheal's commitment to looking after us was beyond outstanding. Even though there was a bit of a surprise group showing up, our glasses never went empty and we never felt like an inconvenience. If you do chose to stay in this hotel please do try the restaurant both nights we dined there everything was perfect.

The room was clean and the location for us gave us great access to the roads we needed to continue our travels...

Reg and Barbara

Room Tip: We upgraded to the bed and breakfast deal with a junior suite 3rd floor front of hotel and I have to...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Eric R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you so much for taking our survey! I am glad you were able to experience our restaurant. BeauVine Chophouse and Wine Bar is unique to this Hilton Garden Inn and we take great pride in continuing the great service from the hotel into our food and beverage operation. Michael is certainly knowledgable, kind and attentive to all of our guests and always knows just what the guest is looking for. Thank you for coming to visit during your shopping trip. I am sure you discovered that our hotel is central to the many large shopping destinations in central New York and I hope you choose us again on your next outing.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Rochester, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Staff was very friendly and noted that it was my birthday when I checked out! Room was extremely comfortable and super quiet. Price was a little more than I wanted to pay, but since stay was so perfect I can't complain even about that!

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 419, on the top floor at the far end of hotel, so it was extremely quiet!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, and happy birthday! Our staff really goes above and beyond for every guest and I am so glad you were able to experience that kind of service first hand at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
carmel, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Both Ben (front desk) and Anita (Bar/dinner) really went the extra mile to ensure our visit was a positive experience. The hotel beds are perfect and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Also, we enjoyed the garden area for relaxing outside.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking our survey! It is no surprise that you had great experiences with both Ben and Anita. Both of thos staff members have been here at the hotel since we opened nearly two years ago! It is also true that our outdoor seating area is great for relaxing and gathering with friends. I hope you come see us again in the near future!
Espoo, Finland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Went there with a decently good price and was postively surprised by the qulaity of the place. Good and clean rooms good aircon. Would maybe recommend the right end of the building due to noise from the street starting at 5 am in the back of the.building. Still the place is good including the pool for our kid.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Eric R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thank you so much for taking our survey! I am so glad you found our hotel to your liking! I am glad you were pleasantly surprised with the quality, though I can tell you that we train every day as though we are team members at the brand's top hotel! I hope you come back and see us again. I am sure you will find the same quality and service that you experienced on this stay. Thanks again!
Londonderry, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Very nice Garden Inn property in downtown Auburn. Within walking distance of nice restaurants. Hotel's restaurant very good as well. New property. Small but usable exercise room. Good value. Good location.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this survey! We take a great deal of pride in our restaurant as it is not a typical Hilton Garden Inn concept. As an upscale Chophouse/Wine Bar, the food is always locally sourced and cooked to perfection. We hope you come back and see us soon. Thank you for the great comments!
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Though the property looks pretty, Is that enough for us travelers? I recently stayed at this hotel with a friend and could not believe how much the staff does NOT care about the guest needs. I travel all over the country and experience lots of different personalities. However, the staff needs more training about customer rather than give the I do NOT care attitude. And commenting about guests that walk by. (talk lower so we don"t hear you) ....

Room Tip: Think first,
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Eric R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your candid review of your visit and regret the unacceptable service you received. We know our guest interactions are very important and apologize if we hindered your stay. We hope you will give us another chance to impress, should you return to our area in the future.

Eric Ridley
Oxford, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am always pleased with my stay at the Hilton Garden in Auburn ... the staff is wonderful and helpful in all respects. I travel a great deal with my vocation and there is no place better than the Garden in Auburn ... great place to stay ... give it my full endorsement

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor! As one of our most valued and loyal guests we are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us here. We look forward to your next visit!
Have a great day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Inn at the Finger Lakes
#2 of 4 in Seneca Falls
Finger Lakes Lodging
Finger Lakes Lodging
#5 of 7 in Skaneateles

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Auburn? Share your experiences!