Thank you to all the tripadvisor contributors for this one! Would have never knew it was sooo good. Highlights: Cleanliness, coziness, location, staff. Lowlights-perhaps could use firmer pillows. Auburn is a cute little city between the top of Cayuga Lake and Skaneateles. Real easy ride from Montezuma winery and wildlife area. Rooms are small but modern and really perfect in every way. Use ecofriendly products, great small breakfast. Little touches like coffee and computer on in the lobby, the oragami design of the toilet paper and the towels. Good people and great location for walking to restaurant and drugstore. You will not regret at all staying here. We absolutely loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at the Finger Lakes Hotel in Auburn offers lodging and accommodations for vacations and getaways in the Finger Lakes wine region of New York. The Finger Lakes region is known for its distinctive wineries and the Inn at the Finger Lakes is located near many - all found along the Cayuga and Seneca Wine Trails. We are near historical, cultural and recreational points of interest including Skaneateles Lake, Owasco Lake, Harriet Tubman House and William Seward House. Visitors can shop til they drop at Bass Pro Shop, MacKenzie-Child's Pottery, Waterloo Premium Outlets, Carousel Mall, Macys and Marshalls as well as a variety of local antique shops and farmers markets that offer a unique and varied shopping experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Inn at the Finger Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Hotel Auburn
- Finger Lakes Hotel
- Hotel At The Finger Lakes
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Auburn, NY