“Exceptional food”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Exceptional food”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Moro's is upscale and a little pricey for auburn, but the food and service and wine list are worth it. Great for a special night out.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank cny315

Bowie, Maryland
“a good choice”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Moro's Table was an easy walk from our hotel. (a good way to stretch our legs after an all day drive). The atmosphere was nice, especially the tables out on the patio. We especially liked the option of small plates of food. The chef knows what he is doing.

Visited July 2014
Albany, NY
“Terrific dinner”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

There is not a lot of fancy atmosphere in this straightforward restaurant, but the food is superb (corn puree to start and the hanger steak as an entree), and the service top notch. Great wine-by-the-glass selections and great local beers on tap. This is the place for dinner in Auburn. They are closed Sunday and Monday.

Visited August 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Spot on dining perfection”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Wish we could take this chef, his restaurant and staff home to PA with us. The food was creative, beautifully plated, fresh and delicious. Our wait person Amanda was attentive knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the menu. From the chicken liver appetizer to the bitter chocolate croissant bread pudding this restaurant demonstrated spot on perfection. We"ll be back!

2 Thank Lorrie14618
Lexington
“Absolutely amazing food, atmosphere and service.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband and I were celebration our anniversary. We have been hearing so much about this little restaurant located in auburn NY called moros table. Not knowing too much about the place we figured it would be a great opportunity to try it out. Hoping we weren't wrong knowing it was our anniversary dinner. Well we were blown away.
To begin we were asked if we were celebrating anything when I made the reservation. I told the man it was our anniversary not thinking much into it. As soon as we walked in the door the ambiance was perfect. Somewhat dim and candle lit. It was very busy so make sure u have a reservation I might add. We were seated at our table as soon as we were ready. Shortly after we were greeted by our adorable server Amanda. Surprising us with two toasts of champagne and congratulating us on out anniversary. My husband was incredibly surprised not knowing I had told them. This was the beginning of the night and I already loved it there. Amanda fully explained the menu to us knowing we had never been there before. It was very helpful. My husband is a huge jokster so he kept making jokes to Amanda about "I don't know how I made it 35 years with this woman" And she would joke fully give it right back to him. We were laughing so hard all night.
For dinner we started off with the crab cakes that were amazing, we then had mussels to split that was fantastic as well. For our dinners my husband ordered the ribeye special that Amanda had highly recommended because of the perfect marbling through the steak and such a high grade of steak that it was. I ordered the scallops. Both were exquizit! For dessert we ordered a chocolate cake to share. Amanda brought it out saying happy anniversary on the plate in chocolate!! Another wonderful surprise! At the end of our meal we were sad to leave. But we will be back. We don't live in the area but we will make a trip to go to moros. It's the little things that count. And this place knows what they are doing.

• Visited July 2014