“Best between Toronto and NYNY”
Review of Moro's Table

Moro's Table
Ranked #2 of 118 Restaurants in Auburn
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We had a wonderful meal of very fresh, carefully prepared food at Moro's Table. The Chef is a culinary expert and that showed in the quality of the ingredients. I had crab cakes and my husband opted for the pork belly appetizer and both were delicious. From the daily specials we had perfectly cooked lamb roast that reminded of Moroccan tajine and pan seared halibut. Both dishes were perfectly prepared. I love that guests can opt for smaller portions as we love wonderful tasty food but are not big eaters. For desert the cherry pie with ice cream, both home made, were just right. I also loved that the tea offered was good quality Twinings. Thank you for that.

The restaurant is only open a few days a week and after 5 p.m. Check the website for hours and sample menus. Chef is also wise to keep a short, sophisticated menu as that always indicates that what is ordered will be perfect.

Auburn's main attraction is the Seward Museum. It is well worth visiting on a Saturday when docents offer excellent, informative tours.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We ate here last night with another couple when visiting Auburn for a friend's wedding. It is an excellent and very comfortable choice. There aren't a huge number of entrees, but the menu is varied and full of good choices. The food itself was absolutely excellent. The wine list was limited but fine -- some good New York wine choices, and I always appreciate being able to have good, local wines.

The service was outstanding. For a small example, I had asked if they had blue cheese olives for my martini -- our server went and stuffed some olives for me! She was very helpful and attentive. The pace of service was just right -- not rushed, but there when you need it.

I don't know that I'll have occasion to return to this area, but if I did, this place would be a the top of my list.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were delighted to find this amazing restaurant. The food was extraordinary, the cost was moderate, the service was friendly, and the atmosphere was low-key and comfortable. If you are in area, this is the place to eat.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

A first-time diner here who cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. EVERYTHING was excelllent, from salads and starters to the main course...my partner is a wine person and she was very impressed by the wine menu, and I'm a beer guy who was equally impressed with their offerings on draft. I may not be back in this area for a while, but when I am I will be sure to stop by again, and encourage anyone and everyone to do the same!

1  Thank BLtrvl
Reviewed May 26, 2014

everything was really good, but one of the specials that night was local asparagus, which my wife. it was like tasting spring. I asked whether it had been picked the day before, as it tasted so fresh. Our server said "no, this morning." Nice wine list and very good food overall.