Island Cove Hotel and Leisure Park
$55
Banio Kreek Farms(Cavite City)
$63
Chona and Christophe Guesthouse(Cavite City)(Great Value!)
$15
Priceline
Marcopolo Garden(Cavite City)(Great Value!)
$25
$23
$36
$34
Agoda.com
All reviewsfishing villagemini zoohotel poolleisure parkswimming poolbuffet breakfastwater park ismetro manilafunction roomdont mind payingmini fridgefree entranceroom amenities area lot of funall kindsmy hubbyquiet place
Reviewed February 25, 2013

i took the cavitex to the resort and arrived around a little past 9pm. first thing which bothered me is the lack of streetlights on the road and kids playing in the dark along the side of the road. dangerous... stayed overnight at the resort with some friends. the bike/jogger's path is ok except for the sight and smell of garbage. it would really be better if the management will clean up the piles of garbage than just let it be and keep them out only by using nets.

the staff at the oceania counter near the bike rentals feels that he is such a smart mouth but doesn't really make sense. rude person who cuts into other people's conversations.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank tripko4978
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We booked 2 rooms for us and my husband's guests for 4 nights. I am still in awe of how they ruined our vacation.

For an overly priced hotel, this is what we got:

First Night of Horror - the room has poor air-conditioning function, spoiled cabinet, mouldy bathroom sink with some ashes of cigarette, I didn't even want to touch the faucet. Clearly, they have never sanitized or at least clean the room properly. And this one took the biscuit, toilet bowl is clogged and can't flash.. can you imagine how in the world could this happen in a hotel? We were so tired and could knock off any moment when we reached our room, didn't even have the energy to complain. So we decided to sleep on it and ask for a transfer first thing in the morning.

Second Nightmare - We reported the problem to the front desk and we finally transferred to another room. Better than the first but still not clean enough. There are no toilet tissue rolls, nothing! I called and requested and it came the next day, how sweet! I was so fed up inside but wanted to stay cool as possible. The TV is not user friendly, we needed to call the maintenance to assist us with the TV and he himself had a hard time figuring out what went wrong. It was solved when we discover that there is a tiny button at the back of the TV that we need to switch ON (what a shame!)

Third Day of Trauma - My husband and I with his guests went to shop for some goodies to bring back to Singapore. When we reach the resort's gate, we were stopped by the security to inspect our shopping bags and they told us that we can't bring them inside otherwise, they will charge for a corkage. We explained that we are hotel guests and that we don't have intention of consuming those food inside the premises. But they still insist that we leave the goods in their counter. This is most inconvenient! We had enough. I never knew that there is stupid policy as such.

Fourth Day of Torture - I can't believe we had gone through this far. At least, we came to realize that we are a survivor type of people. Breakfast buffet was not bad but we didn't see that cracked egg shell coming with our omelet. Oh please, stop this joke.. must be a prank!! That day, we are leaving, we'll surely miss the miserable stay. But wait, on our check out, they charge us for something we never consume like bottled water and cola and needed to pay for the slippers that our guest used and the one's that was just opened from the slipper bag.. unbelievable!

This place should just be a resort or a zoo but how will I know, even a fish couldn't survive in their so-called fishing village. Just an overnight or day excursion is bearable but if you think you can stay more than that, well, think again!

Room Tip: Lower floor rooms are better I guess
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Ester A
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I have been celebrating my Birthday here for the past 3 years. Its very near specially via Cavitex.Its always nice to have a dinner and some fun at the pool afterwards. We usually take 4 rooms at the lower level ( turn right from the lobby ) we even play housekeeping and knock knock food delivery so we make sure that no one is staying on that same hall otherwise we would be an annoyance for them while we run to each others room xchanging chips and chocolates and buckets of kfc which we always sneak in hahaha (not a good example so sorry ). the rooms are big and airconditioning is good. Staff are friendly. I enjoy the pool within the hotel instead of the big one which is 1 shuttle ride away (free) lastly the seafood resto is nice but a pricey. But then its my Birthday so its OK.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank BrawnJoeBlack
Reviewed January 5, 2013

the media noche or new year's eve package was attractive. overnight stay, media noche buffet dinner, fireworks, buffet breakfast, use of oceania swimming pools, gift. rooms were okay, though a bit musty (we were billeted a rm 103 of the hotel), menu for the dinner was quite impressive but the taste was nothing to die for, and that includes breakfast. the service made up for all the shortcomings. clearly, the strength and selling factor of the property is its manpower. very pleasant, very accommodating, courteous and ready to please.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I don't have much to say about Island Cove but to tell the truth I love the place because its close to any place you want to go and the area is safe most important especially you have your family with you.I'm just an ordinary person and understand about the hardship for employee who work to this hotel.LIKE they say NOBODY'S PERFECT.I only have a small complain and this really very im portant to me as a senior citizen.Their not giving any dis-count to SENIOR CITIZEN. . I stay in room 119,142,143

Room Tip: I will inform the the travelers Island Cove not giving any dis-count to SENIOR CITIZEN and the rent of the DVD is very HIGH price SCARY 500.00 PESOS
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple