Island Cove Hotel and Leisure Park
Rappricondotel(Paranaque)
$34
$32
Agoda.com
All reviewsfishing villagemini zoohotel poolleisure parkswimming poolbuffet breakfastwater park ismetro manilafunction roomstaff were so friendlydont mind payingwander aroundmini fridgefree entranceroom amenities area lot of funall kinds
Reviewed January 5, 2013

the media noche or new year's eve package was attractive. overnight stay, media noche buffet dinner, fireworks, buffet breakfast, use of oceania swimming pools, gift. rooms were okay, though a bit musty (we were billeted a rm 103 of the hotel), menu for the dinner was quite impressive but the taste was nothing to die for, and that includes breakfast. the service made up for all the shortcomings. clearly, the strength and selling factor of the property is its manpower. very pleasant, very accommodating, courteous and ready to please.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I don't have much to say about Island Cove but to tell the truth I love the place because its close to any place you want to go and the area is safe most important especially you have your family with you.I'm just an ordinary person and understand about the hardship for employee who work to this hotel.LIKE they say NOBODY'S PERFECT.I only have a small complain and this really very im portant to me as a senior citizen.Their not giving any dis-count to SENIOR CITIZEN. . I stay in room 119,142,143

Room Tip: I will inform the the travelers Island Cove not giving any dis-count to SENIOR CITIZEN and the rent of the DVD is very HIGH price SCARY 500.00 PESOS
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This year we decided to forgo with an out-of-town break in spite of a long 4 day holiday weekend. Having enjoyed Island Cove for short breaks, we decided on a mini break. We booked a deluxe room for a night. With traffic suprisingly light, we arrived earlier than expected. Upon check-in at around 11AM , I was informed that the room was not yet ready. So we decided to have a leisurely lunch. We went back to reception a little past 2PM. I asked if our room was ready and was told i wasn't so I asked what time it would be ready - to which one of the ladies at reception replied " I don't know sir. Just have a seat and wait." My response was - I would like to talk to the manager. The manager wasn't around so i asked for a supervisor at least - it still took another 20 minutes or so for the room to be ready. The poor man was apologetic but he could sense how upset I was. At around 5:30 PM we decided to just order food from room service - the room service extension rang for almost a minute before someone answered. The food finally came at 6:45 - the soup was lukewarm. The salad was good.The potato wedges were burned, the country chicken dry and the crispy lechon - rubbery. So much for dinner. At least the towels were Ok, the bed comfortable and the airconditioner was quiet. Breakfast was alright. Service was quick and pleasant. The pools were adequate which my daughter enjoyed. Bell service was efficient and friendly. I was able to briefly chat with the manager who was kind and pleasant - a far cry from the the two ladies at the front desk. If only because my daughter had fun with at the pool - we will be back. I hope that the attitude at reception will have much improved by then.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JEmmanuelLasPinas
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The hotel has all the amenities families would love: swimming pools, a zoo, biking & jogging lanes, spa, karaoke, entertainment center and great Filipino food! Plus a very unique personalized service focusing on their inherent provincial (Cavite) culture and heritage.

Room Tip: This hotel is 15 minutes away from Roxas Boulevard or the Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Vic A
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My company treated us here last Aug 25-26. The place is really near Makati. It just takes roughly 45 minutes - 1 hour for you to get here. Island cove offers a lot of things to do: you can play billiards, basketball, soccer, go to their own Animal Farm, enjoy fishing and of course, swim in their own pools. The rooms were fantastic. The bed and the pillows were super soft. All rooms, I think, are fully equipped with cable TV. Wi-fi is only strong near the patio area but there are several wi-fi spots within the park. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

The only thing that I didn't like here was the lunch and dinner that they served. It didn't taste really nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business