Tripadvisor
Calapan
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

After a couple of grueling days conducting crop nutrition and soil health seminars to corn growers, decided to check-in to a legitimate hotel in Mindoro. I asked a few industry guys and Filipiniana came on top of the list.

Tired and weary, I was taken a back to see 2 huge beds with still much space to move about. The CR is also very spacious, though I think it's a waste of space.

I did see in their brochure that there was a welcome drink, But I didn't expect that it will be served in my room. A refreshing drink after a hard day's toil!

Careful though on the shower mat. It is not serving its purpose. I feel that it made the shower area more slippery. I reported the matter to the Front Desk.

Room tip: Insist on ground floor rooms for easy access to the pool, exit and dining area
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

The clerk at the front desk warned us about a life band playing until midnight, so we were expecting something. It's too bad the city won't support existing businesses when new ones do things that greatly affect their business. This live band was LOUD and did indeed quit at midnight, then loud music promptly started again at 7:00 am. Until they can control the noise, I give them 1 star.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We stay here once a month or so and they had no rooms so they recommended one of the worst hotels we’ve stayed at in the Philippines so far in a year...Destiny’s Place. Sooo bad. Parking was horrible, the rooms were clean, but the whole place is so noisy, it’s more like a very cheap motel than anything else. Double bed and a very wet Filipino CR. The Filipiniana has been getting more expensive as well.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2018

-Great place to stay if you are in Calapan. Directly across the street from Xentro Mall. Nice and polite staff, good food, clean room and comfortable beds. Nice pool and resturant. There is a kiddie pool for your little children along with a nice pool for your older children and adults.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

well the room we got isa 3k deluxe room which is the cheapest room they have there check in date will be 2 pm early check will cost you 900 pesos and the room is only good for 2 if you want add people. that will be plus 500. me and have been here last and they were good but their new rule is just a total rip off.

Date of stay: June 2018