Days Hotel Batangas
$330
$308
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Mountain Rock Resort(Batangas City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2008

I stayed at Days Hotel when I visited Batangas early this year. And I must say that the hotel is very affordable for a budget traveler such as I. All the staff are friendly and courteous. The food are ok but not that outstanding. The Al Fresco bar nightly offers a nice refuge to de stress. Plus, the place is conveniently located near the mall (SM Batangas). I would recommend this place to any traveler going to Batangas for the convenience, price and accommodation.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank dmanressa
Reviewed November 1, 2007

The Philippines suffer from air polution in a big way, but when we arrived in Batangas, we found that our eyes began streaming immediately, our throats were sore and we were coughing on the acrid air. There is a chemical plant in the area which I suspect is contributing to the polution. The hotel Timeshare apartment that we were allocated had one double bedroom and a living area. The bedroom had no window, so was like a large wardrobe and very claustrophobic. The seats in the living area were all heavily stained with indeterminate substances. There is an open-air nightclub next to the hotel entrance which starts its loud beat music at 5pm and carries on until 5am, or so they suggest. We were only at the hotel for an hour and then we left. The staff were very courteous and helpful, from the receptionist to the hotel Manager, and the air polution is obviously something out of their control. We may have been tempted to ask for a different apartment, but the loud noise from the neighbour, and the inability to breathe suggested that leaving the area was the best option.

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank Harpoman
Reviewed October 4, 2007

im so sorry for the days inn hotel, my expectatiion was not suffice upon my stay in your hotel. i am dissappointed with the attitude of the night guard (10/4), i politely ask him if what time would the back gate (going to sm batangas) be open, and he responded "mga alas diyes, dun mo itanong sa loob busy ako dito", which raise a question on myself theres nobody around except me and him, and the earlier guard open the gate for us, im guessing he is just making an excuse to open the gate for me, and thats the time i responded that ill just use my vehicle going to sm batangas, eventhough its just a 40 steps walk from days inn hotel using the back gate,so i drove around to go to sm,i do work in the same hospitality business and i find it insulting to treat a guest that way, most of the guard doesnt smile and i would recommend that you start to give a crowd management training with your employees. I have read another comment in another site and didnt believe in it, until i myself have experienced it. Ammenities are quite old. I do find friendliness in my list to be the most important.

now to the good part, deo in front desk is ok, give us a hand upon our stay.

Guys from vci, nice guys keep it up very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank zachary_ethan
Reviewed March 29, 2006

If the front desk and security makes the first impression, then you'd be better off in another hotel (there's Hotel Pontefino near this hotel, I superbly recommend it, if price is not a consideration). The furnishings are a bit old, the outdoor carpets and the services of their waiters and room attendants really need improvements (it's obvious they hire undergraduate on-the-job trainees).

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business
6  Thank vfdivinof
Reviewed June 9, 2005

Batangas is around 3.5 hours by car from Manila. The hotel is a five storey building. It has a superb location. It is just walking distance to a supermall. The advantage you get from this is the convenience. You can buy whatever you need from there and a variety of food outlets to choose from for your meals. The room we were given had a jacuzzi inside. The amenities inside the room were great. Service was average. From the hotel, it will take almost 1.5 hours by car going to the beaches in anilao. For business, rest and relaxation, this is the hotel for you.

5  Thank cinnamo678