“Well what can i say?”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baguio
Blue Mountain Hotel
Ranked #21 of 48 Hotels in Baguio
tondo, manila
“Well what can i say?”
Reviewed November 1, 2009

its true it has roaches and all, but if your gonna be disgusted over some roach, better be off to some hotels with 2x the price. its not that you will see infestations of these bugs. only occasional appearances. just remember, there are roaches even if it is as clean as your house.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
4 Thank bongbong2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bulacan
Reviewed February 20, 2009

Feb 14,2009 I text the number that i save from my celpone at 7pm the same date am on the way to baguio city asking if there is an available room for two becoz my daughter is with me age 6 then somebody text me back that there is available room but it is located at the basement of that hotel anyway, i dropby and talk to the front desk name randy and told him that i have been texting this number (i show my celpone ) and they name whom i texting to (Mark) anyway, they dont know which room they gonna give us so they decided the bigger one with 2 rooms for a large people can stay becoz they have 2 double deck bed means 4 person and a large room which i think is a queen size bed so its good!!
Anyway, the room is good the c.r. is good hot/cold h20 but oh my gosh the roaches is coming out and in the floor i hate it golly!!!!
The bad is no electric fan is available in that room and I text this certain "mark" beging to give us any small fan or abaniko or electric fan so we can have a little air you know what he text back to me quoting "just find another hotel" my gosh at 11pm in the middle of the night with my 6 year old daughter what kind of management is this shocks my bone!!!!!! so we came out outside the convenient store infront of the blue mountain hotel asking a piece of "carton" just to make a "PAYPAY" becoz of the mosquito flying inside the room.
All i can say is please do appreciate your customer request so that they stay for a period of 1-2 days longer and please put all the room of your hotel an "ELECTRIC FAN' big or small one if you want a lot of customer will come to your place either in the basement or 2nd floor or whatever.
I dont recommend your "roaches" hotel and also LOVE & TAKE CARE your hotel with disinfectant.... you know what theres a lot of spray which you can you buy for your roaches.
I never never come back again there,,,nnnneeeevvvvverrrrrrrrr!!!!!
AM SHOCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Louise039

Travelers are raving about these Baguio hotels

Baguio, Benguet
Reviewed February 16, 2009

I've been to Blue Mountain Hotel twice--last February 15 and January 20s with my husband. For travelers in tight budget, the hotel would do good. Basement room for two is 672. Other rooms are 784 and 886. I asked the front desk of the difference of the basement room from the 784 room. He said the rooms are basically the same in terms of amenities. The only difference is the floor location.

The basement room (room8) for two is not really that spacious. The first room we had (during our January visit) has a queen size bed, and small cable TV. There were no chairs and tables since the room is small. The bathroom has a hot shower, a small pail...toiletries aren't included. Only one towel was provided.

During our second visit, we were given room 4. it is quite bigger compared to room8 and it has one chair. The bathroom and TV, however, are smaller compared to the one in room8. This time around, i saw a cockroach lurking around. Such a disappointment on my part. Also, there was no water at around 8pm! I think the water came back after two hours.

The people there are nice. They aren't that strict. When we were to check out, the lady told me to leave the keys at the basement desk and pay at the main front desk (second floor). I was telling my husband that if we were dishonest people, we could have just left without paying. But we didn't do that of course. Besides, they were nice and courteous to us. And the person I texted replied immediately when i asked for an available room.

All i all, blue mountain hotel is okay. the cockroach freaked me out however.

• Liked — friendly staff, affordable rates and food
  • Disliked — water problem and roach luring around
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank deeBEE13
Manila
Reviewed December 28, 2008

It was only during the 1st week of Dec. 08 when my wife and I finally decided to spend the long holiday in Baguio. Unfortunately, most of the hotels are already fully-booked. After searching the internet, I found this Blue Mountain Hotel whose initial travel reviews were all enticing. I was so delighted to find out that there was still 1 room available so I immediately reserved and paid for 1 day. Now comes the disappointment. Upon checking in, the room smell stinky, full of roaches (my son called it "roaches room"). The towels were like rugs. The next day, we immediately packed our bags to look for another hotel. We ended up at hotel 45, the only hotel (?) with an available room at that time. Although old, at least no roaches in the room where we stayed. Definitely, we will not go back to BMH again. Lesson learned: book for hotel accommodation in advance.

Stayed December 2008
Angeles City, Philippines
Reviewed December 9, 2008

i was looking for a cheap hotel since most of the day we will be out, i found this hotel on the net as i was reading reviews...i had bad experiences with some hotels in baguio and i dont want my husband to experience the same. we stayed in this hotel for 2 days as me and my husband celebrated his birthday. i text the number on the net and he replied to me promptly and give me rates. we booked for a room for 2 viewing the mountains, when we arrived the guy told us that they don't have available room for 2 with mountain view but instead they put us in a room good for 4 with mountain view for the same price...that makes it fantastic.

the hotel is not new but its clean, nice view of the mountain, not noisy and staffs were very accommodating and helpful. they also have a viewing deck on the rooftop, nice to have a coffee. you won't miss the place and if taxi drivers don't know the hotel just tell them aguila glass and they will get you there.

• Liked — cheap, comfortable, nice staffs
  • Disliked — floor, it creeks
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lady_lucy328
Philippines
Reviewed October 6, 2008

The person I was texting was very nice, and he was super prompt when he answered my question.

On my second day in baguio, I asked the taxi driver to go to Blue Mountain Hotel, but he said, he is just new and he didnt know where is Blue Mountain, so I said, its along Marcos Highway. But driver said, "ok maam, let's just go there -"Sige maam, punta na lang tayo dun".

I was a little doubtful that he would see the place so I sent a message to this number [-] asking the address. He replied to me promptly.

The hotel has P784 standard, P896 deluxe, P600 basement rooms (it's a basement if the base is Marcos highway, but on the other side, it has a terrace where one can see a good view of the mountains.). All rooms have tv and own cr with hot and cold shower. We just got the P600 room coz we didn't stay long (10pm-3am). My fiancee and I just brought our things there at 1pm, locked the door and enjoyed places in Baguio. When we went back to the hotel at around 10pm, nobody is in the reception on our floor/basement (they have the main reception on the 2nd floor). When we checked out at 3am in the morning, I wasn't expecting that there would be someone to attend to us because their main reception is on the second floor. But I was surprised, somebody came out from the door near the reception and attended to us, and assisted us to our way out. How nice.

I asked him, if we could get a Victory liner bus to Manila right in front of the hotel and he said answered affirmatively. That was good, I could save money for taxi.

The bathroom is clean and the tiles, and the sink and the toilet bowl is new and shiny. I like it coz it has a pail and a dipper (which other hotels don't have), heater and the hose faucet. After seeing that, I regret staying in another hotel (Inn Rocio) with P1300 room, coz they got an old bathroom, and the room and old blankets too.

Another good thing is that the food listed in the menu are cheap. I remember, the cheapest rice meal is P50. We were just not able to try the food coz we didnt stay in this hotel at lunch or dinner time.

I recommend this hotel for those who have tight budget but looking for a good hotel.

• Liked — affordable hotel with good features, clean and new facilities
  • Disliked — for me, the room is small
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank leelia5678
Philippines
Reviewed February 5, 2008

My hubby and I stayed overnight at bluemountain hotel last Feb 2, 2008 (Saturday). We chose standard room for 2 pax, which only cost 784. Check-in time is at 1pm, check-out is at 12nn the nxt day. If you travel by bus from Manila, you may just ask the driver to drop you off at this hotel. Also, you may just ride a jeep going to the city, fare is only Php11/person. You may also take a taxi, starting rate is Php25 only. Its only 5-10mins to session road.

The hotel is clean and comfortable. We just didn't like the pillows... only 2 was provided, and was too small. There's a small table with 2 chairs in a room and a cable TV.

Another plus ... there is an affordable eatery and grocery store below the hotel. You may just request them to deliver the food in your room. This is good for couples who are on a budget.

By the way, we made reservations only thru phone. You may just txt or call at [--]

• Liked — affordable rate
  • Disliked — pillows i guess
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple